• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Long Lug nuts

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
Does anyone make long lug nuts?! As in 2" or longer... I need 12x1.5 for the Trail Ready Beadlock wheels... but dang them things are DEEP. I would like to see the lugs nuts poking out like a belly button. That way I don't hafta have a dang thin=walled flip socket just to undo a dang lug

They deep, cricket

1501334_10153358763612421_9158703025789731365_o.jpg

Re:

Check out eBay, just picked up a set of 32 that are about 3" long for my jeep project. Really good price to

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I don't know if you meant 12x1.5 or 14x1.5 but I have some that are 14x1.5 that wouldn't work on my SD axles because they're too short.

I run the same wheel and I use a complete set of spline drive 1.5". I do have to carry a spline drive socket in my tool bag but what's the difference between carrying a different size or style?

Lemme know if you want details and/or pics

hokie_yj said:
Check the Dorman catalog. Should be able to find what you need in there. Just take the Dorman number to any parts store.

http://www.dormanproducts.com/Pages/hardware/index.aspx

Looks like 611-286 is a 12mm-1.50, 60* conical seat, 2.492" long.

I do believe you are logged in to a licensed workstation... cause that link gives me an internal server error.
But just checked that P/N and advance has'em... $6.99 a fuggin piece!

LightBnDr said:
I run the same wheel and I use a complete set of spline drive 1.5". I do have to carry a spline drive socket in my tool bag but what's the difference between carrying a different size or style?

Lemme know if you want details and/or pics

Those dang spline drive lugs are what was on the rig when I got it. But never on these wheels, these are new to me. I HATE those lugs, cause you have to have the damned tool at all times... suppose I'll keep using them. DANG IT.

LandSpeeder said:
I do believe you are logged in to a licensed workstation... cause that link gives me an internal server error.
But just checked that P/N and advance has'em... $6.99 a fuggin piece!

I'm at work, so I'm sure it's the company network. It's a multi-billion dollar company, but our network sucks ass!

Lug nuts seem to be insanely expensive though, and I really don't understand why.

LandSpeeder said:
Those dang spline drive lugs are what was on the rig when I got it. But never on these wheels, these are new to me. I HATE those lugs, cause you have to have the damned tool at all times... suppose I'll keep using them. DANG IT.

Don't use that spline drive ****,

Just get some 3/4 hex lug nuts and a chrome 6 point 3/4 deep well socket to use on your impact gun/breaker bar.

That way you can always at least find a tool to take it off if need be on the trail or whatever.

$21 for 24 lug nuts.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-Premium-Chrome-Closed-Bulge-Acorn-Wheel-Lug-Nuts-12x1-5-1-4-Tall-3-4-Hex-/400751737208?hash=item5d4eaa3978&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Performance-Tool-W32324-Chrome-Socket-1-2-Drive-3-4-6-Point-Deep-/161737541083?hash=item25a84f05db&item=161737541083&vxp=mtr

I went through the same thing with the wheels on my chevy.

Oh, and those Dorman lug nuts are the shitty ones with the sheetmetal cap on them. I would highly suggest NOT using them

I saw those, and I too do not like spending 72 doll hairs on lug nuts. I mean, if they danced around, I'd be willing to throw 72 ones at'em... but I don't see'em dancin...

Latest posts