• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Long Meadow, Naches...

I wonder what that fence cost the taxpayer, materials and labor by the time it was done?

I wonder how that same revenue could have benefited public schools.

I wonder why the Forest Service is allowed to exist given how expensive and needlessly wasteful it proves itself to be time and time again. Here we are with a 4 billion dollar state budget deficit and yet we have money for this kind of useless wasteful spending. How many roads are washed out and closed over there, yet money is spent further restricting access?

We would not have to pay for this type of thing if ignorant people taught their children to read and follow the rules. Sign says stay out. That doesn't mean tear it down and do it anyway...

Or if the government didn't make stupid rules, some of which need to be changed or ignored. They would still waste money even if everyone followed the rules. They're spending money on a fence when they could fix some of the "washed out" roads.

I was hoping you wouldn't walk through that door...

They could simply close all the messed up areas and keep you out in general. Then, you would have all kinds of time to complain about what they are not doing to help you or make your life better. blah blah blah

I was hoping you wouldn't walk through that door...

They could simply close all the messed up areas and keep you out in general. Then, you would have all kinds of time to complain about what they are not doing to help you or make your life better. blah blah blah

Correction, they could try.:; It just shows that their priorities are wrong, they have money to spend and if you don't like what they say they threaten closures. That seemed like an open door to walk through.:kiss:

Correction, they could try.:; It just shows that their priorities are wrong, they have money to spend and if you don't like what they say they threaten closures. That seemed like an open door to walk through.:kiss:

Where have we won in this game though? You guys have not seen the impact of such things on the east side like we have on the west side.

They're well aware of all of this. I don't think the FS is in a hurry to fix the roads as they don't really want us in there......The only thing that would motivate them is the threat of losing funding if they don't act and I don't see that happeneing any time soon.

Where have we won in this game though? You guys have not seen the impact of such things on the east side like we have on the west side.

Many miles of roads have been closed over here. My group has moved our elk camp 3 times due to road closures. We probably have had more miles of road closures than the wet side. We also have seasonal closures that close hundreds more miles. I'm very aware of closures, I'm just done with them. That why I have a bike, I'm done playing by the road closure rules.