• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Look!!!

Han Solo is killed by his son, Kylo Ren. Luke doesn't say anything and has 30 seconds of screentime. Kylo Ren survives the explosion at the end, leaving it set up for him to be the villain in the next movie.

Hahahahahaha. How many of you nerds hate me now? :flipoff1:

I've never been a fan :dunno: but that's funny some people are going to be pissed! :****: molaugh

Only then Han woke up and realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Han Solo is killed by his son, Kylo Ren. Luke doesn't say anything and has 30 seconds of screentime. Kylo Ren survives the explosion at the end, leaving it set up for him to be the villain in the next movie.

Dammit man wtf!!! Really???? Just kiddin. Who gives a ****!!!

If u wanna piss people off put it on Facebook and how long did u have to stand in line watch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:

YOU ASSHOLE!
I been waiting in line for this movie for 6hrs. Looking on HL killing time and you totally ruined it. Thanks a lot dude????

zukrx said:
YOU ASSHOLE!
I been waiting in line for this movie for 6hrs. Looking on HL killing time and you totally ruined it. Thanks a lot dude????
People really stand in line for 6 hours to watch a movie??? ::) :wtflol:

I'm a pretty big Star Wars nerd... That said, plot line...don't really care... It's good guys vs. bad guys, nuff said.
What I can't wait for is taking my 10 year old and 8 year old to a Star Wars movie in the theater for the first time. They both love all the movies and cartoons etc. We have more Star Wars Lego sets than I can count...but neither have seen one in the theater...it should be cool to watch them react to the film on the big screen.

I couldn't care less about the movie/movies but I've seen posts like these in several places. I guess what I dont understand is why people think its funny or cool to try to ruin stuff for others for no other reason than a laugh.

If this ruins something for someone, they really need to re-evaluate life. I mean really, they will watch a movie more than one time so who really gives a ****. Watch the damn thing and be happy you had the 85$ in your pocket to go to a damn movie.