• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Look!!!

pholmann said:
If this ruins something for someone, they really need to re-evaluate life. I mean really, they will watch a movie more than one time so who really gives a ****. Watch the damn thing and be happy you had the 85$ in your pocket to go to a damn movie.
I dont disagree at all.

Welcome to 2015 where everyone gets offended about everything. You can't discuss a movie you just saw online or in public where your comments could be read or overheard because god forbid you spoil the plot line for some entitled new generation **** stick.

pholmann said:
If this ruins something for someone, they really need to re-evaluate life. I mean really, they will watch a movie more than one time so who really gives a ****. Watch the damn thing and be happy you had the 85$ in your pocket to go to a damn movie.

No truer words have been spoken. I can go ride all weekend at Choccolocco for what I can spend on a movie night. We don't go to the movies anymore cause of it.

bamatoy said:
I guess what I dont understand is why people think its funny or cool to try to ruin stuff for others for no other reason than a laugh.
Because this.
zukrx said:
YOU ASSHOLE!
I been waiting in line for this movie for 6hrs. Looking on HL killing time and you totally ruined it. Thanks a lot dude????

molaugh molaugh molaugh

5BrothersFabrication said:
Because this.
molaugh molaugh molaugh

WOW! I can't believe you did this just to cause trouble and get a reaction. I'm so upset I'm considering selling all my Star Wars figures, collectables and movie posters. I give up, just can't enjoy the little things anymore!

And I guess everyone thinks it's just fine and dandy to post something that would stir so much emotion. ::)

zukrx said:
WOW! I can't believe you did this just to cause trouble and get a reaction. I'm so upset I'm considering selling all my Star Wars figures, collectables and movie posters. I give up, just can't enjoy the little things anymore!

And I guess everyone thinks it's just fine and dandy to post something that would stir so much emotion. ::)

I don't know which is more pathetic... The fact that you could be trolling.... or the fact that this could be true :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

zukrx said:

Please tell me your kidding?

zukrx said:

And I guess everyone thinks it's just fine and dandy to post something that would stir so mu

ch emotion. ::)

I think this guy just pulled a fast one. Nice hook set.

Re: Re: Look!!!

1tonrenegade said:
I just save a ton of money an time by looking at hardline! :****:
Looking at Hardline cost me thousands in parts and ****.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hot dam is this true I told some people that **** today and they got all pissed I've never watched **** on ****ing Star Wars it might be badass idk but every time family guy does a scene about It I don't like it so I just assume I wouldn't like Star Wars. But there is some people nuts bout this **** pretty sure a few will never speak to me again haha

I don't give a **** about people slipping out spoilers. But the fact that you did it just to try to piss someone randomly off is nothing but a **** move.
BTW, that boy you're raising... AIN'T YOURS!

It was a joke. I don't even know if Mike has a boy. Or a child in general. LOL
But wouldn't that be some **** if JarJarBinks turned out to be the daddy!

jerry-jerry-jerry.gif