• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking for a Trail 90

Its the bike I learned to ride on, I have like 3 friends that live within 3-5 miles from me, I always ride my dirtbike down to them, figured I would get an old 90 and save a **** load of gas. And they are really cool bikes:D

Last edited:
Exactly right on the latter,
Usually they are restored and expensive, or they are being ridden and sold when kids need bigger bikes, thats why we sold ours,big mistake.
Most of them on clist are right around 1k nice or not

Buy one of those, gasp, I am saying the word Honda, gasp`again, rebals, they are dirt cheap, and last forever, cheaper then a trail 90....:;

The one i had was close to running 2 years ago... I lost interest in it ... It would pop but it wouldnt start so i think the timing is off... I dont have have a tittle for it... I am willing to except offers on it... Or samurai parts.....

Finnaly got me a Honda 90 traded a gun for it, new battery and shes a runner- pics to follow. also got a little tote goat style bike in lacey for free, saw it by side of road guy said it had like 3 hours on rebuilt engine, needs pull cord and she should fire up to, thats gonna be a mini half ass chopper project...

The trail 90 is what i learned to ride on also, well close to, I FIRST rode a yamaha 125, then we got the 90 to ride around. We paid $150 for ours when we lived in oregon, sold it a few years later in washington for $900 :awesomework: