• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking to possibly ship a vehicle from AL to CA, need help!

Rich

Just like it says, I need to get pricing and timing for getting my Jeep to LA. That's right, AL to LA, looking for common carrier, KOH competitor, or a trustworthy friend. My cousin got his Jeep from Atlanta to Hawaii for $800 a year ago. Wonder if I can get mine to LA for less. Contact me or Ricky B with details. Thanks in advance.

Re: I need a ride for my ride

Wow, I expected all sorts of expert advice. But nothing. Has nobody ever shipped a truck? I haven't even gotten a smartass reply.

La as cali ?????

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.359638,-86.277746

Correct California, not Lower Alabama.

get on line and type in u ship and they will give you quotes, I just had a D6R dozer shipped from New England ,real easy

You're the first positive results from them. Two others told me to steer clear. Thanks though. I'll still mention them to the buyer. Does anyone know of Paragon Transport llc? Ritchie, have you used them more than once?

Ive used Reliable Carriers a few times with zero problems..last car from California I had shipped was 680$ delivered to Chattanooga ... :dblthumb:

Call Dusty (404-667-2632) He runs a shipping buisness that ships all sorts of things including jeeps.

several times, no problems, they dont even want you to pay until they deliver the vehicle and you make sure it is ok then you wire the balance to them

Ritchie, signed up with uship and a few others. Uship has furnished the most bids so far. The buyer has the final say. I'm just helping him shop. Thanks for all the help everybody.