• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looks like a new place to ride hopefully

OK so what is a BMP and what or who is TU if I can ask ... u got my interest tho and would like for u to keep us posted on this best of luck on this

TU is trout unlimited the ones that got Tellico closed BMP is Best Management Practices... A fancy way of saying silt screens and such.

MikeDDurhamtown said:
TU is trout unlimited the ones that got Tellico closed BMP is Best Management Practices... A fancy way of saying silt screens and such.

OK well if you need volunteers to come help work send me a pm and I'll gladly come help would love to see Tellico open back up even if its only the upper part :dblthumb:

I have 3 slots that just open up for buggys, I still have 5 slots open for trail type jeeps. Please email Mike with subject line Tellico

[email protected]

Hotel info
Days Inn in Murphy
$79 plus tax a night contact Mike Mc Commons he has rooms blocked off

Camping is free at the park, temps will be high 30s low 40s at night

Cost for the weekend is $50 per driver $10 per passenger

More info contact either me. Or Mike Mcacommons

MikeDDurhamtown said:
I have 3 slots that just open up for buggys, I still have 5 slots open for trail type jeeps. Please email Mike with subject line Tellico

[email protected]

Hotel info
Days Inn in Murphy
$79 plus tax a night contact Mike Mc Commons he has rooms blocked off

Camping is free at the park, temps will be high 30s low 40s at night

Cost for the weekend is $50 per driver $10 per passenger

More info contact either me. Or Mike Mcacommons

Is it for this weekend 18-20th if so I gotta be on the recovery team at AOP or I'd fill a spot for ya

:woot: :woot:

Just paid Jessica for my spot! Staying at Day's Inn. Can't wait to :driving: Tellico again! :dblthumb:

:drinkers: me too... There's a Mexican place about 2 blocks from there ... Might be the spot on Friday night dinner and drinks and crawl back to the hotel...LoL

85Buggy
We have limited this invite ride to just a few THIS time, we hope to have another ride very soon. When we open up the next ride you need to jump on it fast

85buggy said:
So 50 acres and 38 rigs. Crowed ?

MikeDDurhamtown said:
I know a lot of people are centering on the upper Tellico area and that's great but I want you all to know that there is a whole park with over 2K acres to trail ride and camp and an area about 50 acres that has a lot of rock in it.

If you want to ask questions off line you can email me at [email protected]

Mike D

Not all the rigs are going to be in the bowl(50acre) area. Some of the rigs are tagged and will be going to upper Tellico area, some will be off trail riding some where and some will watch the buggy crowd. I tried to make it where we had a good split of rigs so it wouldn't be .

Mike D

Re:

"Build it, they will come" doesn't only apply to baseball fields. Hope this works out, and many more like it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk