• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looks like I GET TO GO WHEELING THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Wildman1

Well after going thru 3 computers, replacing the spark plus & dist cap I had moved on to it being something else wrong with my Jeep. I was thinking the tranny might be messed up. Also checked the t-case to see if it was dragging enough to cause my no power issues. Well I finally broke down and took the Jeep to the dealer to see if they could find out what it was. Well I was trying one more thing this weekend and broke the TV cable. So I called the Jeep dealer in Eburg and they ordered a new one for me yesterday. Then I dropped the Jeep off last night to be worked on. Well I just got a call back from the dealer and the Jeep is ready to be picked up. It is running fine, no issues with the computer & it would seem the TV cable was the problem.
So I am going to get the camper loaded up and ready to go so Friday I can head up to Naches for the weekend. I'll be up there with the Shindig Wheelers so if ya see me say HI!!! :hi: :hi:

:sad: No wheely wheely for me. My bronco still broke. Now I need a new fule line, TPS sensor and more of those plastic fuel line conector doomahickies. Never been to Naches. I will be wundering how much fun and what it's like. Have a great time.:mad: :mad: :mad: :hi:

bigstump said:
:sad: No wheely wheely for me. My bronco still broke. Now I need a new fule line, TPS sensor and more of those plastic fuel line conector doomahickies. Never been to Naches. I will be wundering how much fun and what it's like. Have a great time.:mad: :mad: :mad: :hi:
Well I was in the same boat. But it looks like the Jeep is fixed for now. I am sure I'll have other things to work on but as long as I can drive the dang thing I'll be happy for a while.

I still have a list of things I need to do just not stuff that HAS TO BE DONE!!

I was just at the dealership seeing about some parts I can't get at Napa and I took a peek at it, it looks really nice now rick :D

verrive said:
I was just at the dealership seeing about some parts I can't get at Napa and I took a peek at it, it looks really nice now rick :D

Cool!! Almost took off work early so I could go pick it up.

I was tempted to ask them to start it up for me so I could hear the V8 swap but I don't know how much they would have liked it!

Wildman said:
Cool!! Almost took off work early so I could go pick it up.

verrive said:
I was tempted to ask them to start it up for me so I could hear the V8 swap but I don't know how much they would have liked it!
Hehehehe,
Should have asked all they could of done was say NO!!! :haha: