• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lots of fun following the Little RTW Work Party today

Found my self having to add vroom vroom noises to the video.
Good Job Ted.

HA HA HA Yeah, that is one problem with the GoPro Hero Camera, No Sound. :mad:

Maybe I should record engine noise from a Toyota and dub it in when I edit the video. :fawkdancesmiley:

I could add music like some do, but what? Maybe Money, Binder or Bunk could make a suggestion!!! :masturbanana[1]:

I just need to find that pesky USB cable then I will upload them. *starts searching now* sheesh.

but I certainly had fun that day. :D the traffic on the way back I could have done without. I recall someone belly aching about going 20 miles deep to go around traffic (I won't name any names)... but the alternative would have been inch from reiter road all the way to Monroe.

edit:
USB cable found. here's the photobucket linky:
http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/anntyper/Reiter August 9th 2009/

photos are uploading now... may take a minute to finish.

Last edited:
:D the traffic on the way back I could have done without. I recall someone belly aching about going 20 miles deep to go around traffic (I won't name any names)... but the alternative would have been inch from reiter road all the way to Monroe.

No belly aching here! I was GLAD for the bypass! I F@!#$%ing hate inching along in traffic! I prefer doing it in the woods!

Had a great time before during and after wheeling...great company and good times!

No belly aching here! I was GLAD for the bypass! I F@!#$%ing hate inching along in traffic! I prefer doing it in the woods!

Had a great time before during and after wheeling...great company and good times!
I didn't say it was you sunshine. :fawkdancesmiley:

Money Mark said:
Make sure it's Country......I LOVE country music.

Binder said:
Just the usual board whiney cryin sniveling sounds are fine by me......Thanks!

WOW!! Whiney Cryin Sniveling Sounds that are Country!! That is a tough call. Guess I had better contact TheCherokeeKid and have him record his ass getting de-nutted Thrusday. I think that might meet both Money and Binder's suggestion.

CherokeeKid, you got a digital Recorder? Record the action on your Ass Thrusday and email it to me to add to my Video's. :awesomework:

Latest posts