LS or SBC

800 internet BBC HP

800HP Rockwell buggy with Bolted Rear Tires at Hawk Pride

800 real life LS HP

Blower buggy golden mountain
WOD Blower Buggy @ Golden Mountain

:eek: molaugh :****:
smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

Look to me like he is geared low as hell. The buggy in the first video has a 454 stroked to a 496, 14:1 compression, 345cc rect port aluminum merlin heads, and a .750 solid roller. These stroked BBC like this one here make 800 easy. He had a carb on it at the time and it would not run. You gonna have your hands full with this guy if you keep it up. And put cut/bolted boggers on that sob where it will actually hook in the hook dirt and see how it does.

shortcut said:
That's a stupid comparison ...I believe you have a little Man Crush on T Bacon :gay: Hey Tim send him a
flashemifyougotem shot and maybe he'll quit :tc
Its ok I prove it on the trails not on the web I aint no web wheeler so redneckengineered can go screw him self for all I care all I know is he better be ready when he gets his **** box done.

That 496 you just described on gas would maybe put our 700 possible a little more but long way from 800 you boys need to get on a dyno. I say this because I've got two friends with professionally built motors with the same setup and have seen the sheet! Easy to claim horsepower usually harder to prove

Elliott said:
That 496 you just described on gas would maybe put our 700 possible a little more but long way from 800 you boys need to get on a dyno. I say this because I've got two friends with professionally built motors with the same setup and have seen the sheet! Easy to claim horsepower usually harder to prove
RIVERSIDE MACHINE RACE ENGINES nuff said

tbacon38 said:
Its ok I prove it on the trails not on the web I aint no ****ing web wheeler so redneckengineered can go **** him self for all I care all I know is that motherfucker better be ready when he gets his **** box done.

You boys are too easy molaugh

Elliott said:

tbacon38 said:
RIVERSIDE MACHINE RACE ENGINES nuff said

That settles it then :spin: wheeeeeeeee

How do you think you get to the win? Actual proven power not guestamation bench racing bullshit wish I had it power

Elliott said:
ok since you know. I just have a 468 BBC around 275 hp so I will stay out of it I don't have the knowledge you obviously have thanks for correcting me. What motor do you have and how many have you built?

Elliott said:
How do you think you get to the win? Actual proven power not guestamation bench racing bullshit wish I had it power
so why do we run on the track and not just hook them on the dyno :dunno:

Dynos can sheets can be made to say any number you want , they dont mean ****!!!!

Horsepower is just a number , its what you do with the amount you have is all that maters.

Latest posts