• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Madram 11 camera equipment STOLEN

Do Work 93YJ said:
Wow thats crazy. Karma's a bitch.
Karma is a bitch. I am not sure I would want that gun back Cole after the dude got murdered while it was on him, just a little creepy. Especially since the insurance replaced it already, no need for a blood stained weapon.

I would say you can get it back but more than likely youll have to drive to the station holding it and sign some documents to get it back. I know this because i had my Glock stolen in Chatt. guy that stole it Shoot someone and after 2 years they called me and said i could pick it up so i did. Got a killer gun ... :****:

Good to hear the bastard got what was due to him :flipper:

Let's just hope he was the one that stole it and not just someone who bought it from the original thief.

Cole said:
Little Update.

So this morning I got a call from the Detective in Arkansas. He tells me they have found my Taurus Judge Pistol. So Im thinking awesome maybe i'll get it back. Well turns out the guy who had it got murdered so thats how they stumbled upon it. Since it was found that way more than likely I won't get it back which is ok because Insurance replaced my other one. Just thought it was interesting that they found it that way. The detective wasn't sure why the guy was killed said it could have been for dealing in stolen property but he wasn't sure.

Did he say if there would be any gopro footage of the killing on youtube shortly?

Cole said:
Little Update.

So this morning I got a call from the Detective in Arkansas. He tells me they have found my Taurus Judge Pistol. So Im thinking awesome maybe i'll get it back. Well turns out the guy who had it got murdered so thats how they stumbled upon it. Since it was found that way more than likely I won't get it back which is ok because Insurance replaced my other one. Just thought it was interesting that they found it that way. The detective wasn't sure why the guy was killed said it could have been for dealing in stolen property but he wasn't sure.

****IN DAMN A YEA , thats the BEST DAMN paragraph Iv,e read in a while :****:

see good news still does happen :woot:

Cole said:
Little Update.

thats good if all thieves ended this way it would be one step closer to a better world

Speeding said:
That's crazy, Cole. Maybe they'll find a stash of our stuff somewhere in the guy's house or something.

The investigator just called Cole back. RickyB, they found your stolen drawers! The thief was wearing them on his head when holding up the circleK. They said the skidmark made it look like a mohawk.

LandSpeeder said:
The investigator just called Cole back. RickyB, they found your stolen drawers! The thief was wearing them on his head when holding up the circleK. They said the skidmark made it look like a mohawk.

Blaaahahahhahahahhahaa

Cole said:
Little Update.

A friend of my brother's had a gun stolen and the new owner was murdered in CA. He did eventually get his gun back after a few years of bureaucracy . He didn't have to do anything. They just gave it back to him when they were done with it.

J. J.

patooyee said:
A friend of my brother's had a gun stolen and the new owner was murdered in CA. He did eventually get his gun back after a few years of bureaucracy . He didn't have to do anything. They just gave it back to him when they were done with it.

J. J.

Yeah he said there was a chance I would get it back but im not holding my breath.

thats great the ins. is replacing your stuff, and glad the dude got taken out.. Like Mike (57fever) said, man avoid those motels close to the park.. that is a bad place to stay, HSP is a great town and had some very nice areas to stay in without spending alot.