• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Madram 11 camera equipment STOLEN

So sorry that happened on ur visit to the park. Hope that does not turn u agginst visting us again.I live thirty mins from the park and will keep an eye open on Craig's list and the local pawn shops. If there is a donation thread count me in for a donation. Darin

I'm in on a donation to help out whether or not insurance pays. Cole spends a lot of time and money to make sure we keep up with whats going on when we can't go wheelin. Hate this happened.

Cole and Ricky, very sorry to hear this. I hate that something like this could tarnish such an awesome weekend.

I was born in Hot Springs and lived there for 18 straight years. My parents still live in Hot Springs. Hot Springs as a whole is a wonderful place to live, work, and play. Unfortunately, the area surrounding Superlift is the sketchiest part of town. Mill Creek Road is home to some of the shadiest characters the Spa Town has to offer. The area from Malvern and Grand Ave. down to Magic Springs is just not a great place to be. Please keep in mind this is not the norm for all of Hot Springs. Unfortunately, a few bad apples can always ruin the bunch.

Unfortunately, the area surrounding Superlift is the sketchiest part of town. Mill Creek Road is home to some of the shadiest characters the Spa Town has to offer.

WOW........GREAT information...... but just a DAMN TAD LATE for everyone who went out to the event ::)

:wtflol:

My apologies :-[

This is the worst I've heard of this. I lived in Hot Springs for 18 years, and I have not heard of something this bad around the park. Guess the tweakers come out when they see the people rolling down Mill Creek :'(

Unfortunately, thieves are multiplying in America it seems :puke:

EDIT: Spelling...

A guy come by the shop today and said when he got home he realized that all of his tools were gone from his trailer tool boxes. He stayed at Knights Inn Saturday night also.

WTF! These cocksuckers knew what they were gettin into! Cole and Ricky b and all others that were broke into, I think we need to go down to hot springs and stay at the knights inn and bait these mother ****ers!!! Justice needs to be served!!! I can't ****in stand thieves!!! Im sorry y'all have to deal with such low life pieces of ****!!!

Humpy said:
WTF! These cocksuckers knew what they were gettin into! Cole and Ricky b and all others that were broke into, I think we need to go down to hot springs and stay at the knights inn and bait these mother ****ers!!! Justice needs to be served!!! I can't ****in stand thieves!!! Im sorry y'all have to deal with such low life pieces of ****!!!
That is an outstanding idea. The police should try that.

fawking thieves! sorry you guys got ripped off...

this sucks, i am gonna be there in june and was planning on staying there... any recommendations for other places?

3j7 said:
fawking thieves! sorry you guys got ripped off...

this sucks, i am gonna be there in june and was planning on staying there... any recommendations for other places?

Red Roof is better if you're looking to keep cost down.

bigsilly said:
That is an outstanding idea. The police should try that.

**** to hell with the police just need to have a bunch of us go do it and put them ****ers in the hospital. :****:
That might teach them to think twice before they touch someone elses stuff again when they get a lench mob broke of in their ass. loller.gif

Do Work 93YJ said:
Hell yeah lets go fishing. :fish:

Put some stickers on a truck like snapon and gopro... Hell I'm sure a couple gopros could be mounted outta sight to catch em on camera... Meanwhile we wait in hotel room sittin by window!!! there has to be a way to catch these stupid bastards... Another thing is I woukd go around local police and get sherriff or state police involved... Local police may look the other way IF they aren't in on it

Wannabecrawler said:
Did the hotel not have outside security cameras? Just a thought!

yeah but it just so happens that where I parked you can't see anything.

Cole said:
yeah but it just so happens that where I parked you can't see anything.

this crap happens all the time with my crews in Atl , camera never in view.......... prob same stiuation but yalls sounds like peple that are always around and it will show up sooner than later .

Although we didnt have anything stolen. We had another guest at red roof inn stop us and tell us that they had things stole off their worktruck in broad daylight. We made the decision to leave crawlers and all things possible in the park with a 1000 strangers instead of at hotel room around 10 strangers. Its a funny world we live in sometimes.