• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Madram 11 camera equipment STOLEN

showtime33

It's Hell "Without Jesus"
Just read on Facebook where they broke into his truck at a hotel and stole all his equipment. Hope they catch em, can't stand a thief. From some of the pics, looks like they've had a blast at hot springs and also a lot of carnage. Hate the trip got ruined by a thief.

Has anyone posted this on PPB yet?

Nevermind I just did. I hope they catch this FAWKER and cut his nutts off!

To top it off they knocked window out of his truck, had to duct tape repair window for the ride home.

They stole all of his cameras, his and RickyB's stickers, pistols, computer and hard drive. Everything that was in the cab of the truck. It was parked in the Hotel parking lot and his truck was the only one they hit.

showtime33 said:
To top it off they knocked window out of his truck, had to duct tape repair window for the ride home.

Yea I saw that on facebook, I didn't know what happened at first...then I heard about the property theft.

This Bad Publicity for the Park and the Community. I wonder who took the police report, local sheriff or the State Police?This could really put a hurt on the event next year. I would think that the locals would what to know really bad, Who done this?I hope all works out for Cole and Ricky.

Man that SUCKS!!!

Sorry for your loss of everything. Hate the damage to the truck and equipment and videos gone.

He was staying at the Knights Inn where I was so it shouldn't reflect negative on the park but more about keeping an eye out for each other wherever you go.

Cole and Ricky. As these guys got your stickers, they will be going to your web sites. Put info up there about a no questions asked reward and see if you can get them to give it back. Long shot, but could work. Also, look at your homeowners and truck insurance and see if it may be covered under one of the policies.

Hate to hear about this, I effin hate a thief!!!! Could there have been anyone with sour feelings towards you guys? Like others said get together a list of what was takin and ill do what i can to watch for it on craigslist around here and post it on some other sites. Hope you guys get your stuff back.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Also, look at your homeowners and truck insurance and see if it may be covered under one of the policies.

This! I had a truck stolen and homeowners covered anything not bolted to it, with the exception of CDs. I hate it for you guys, hopefully this stuff will turn up.

Give the local hot springs pawn shops a ring and let them know what to look for.

Thanks for all the support guys. I must say it sucks when something like this happens. I have never had anything like this happen before. Hopefully insurance will take care of all of it but im not holding my breath.
Here is list of what all was Stolen:
Sony HXR-MC50U Video Camera
Canon HF M40 Video Camera
Go Pro Hero2
2 GO PRO HDs
Baby Glock 40
Judge which is a Pistol that shoots 410 and 45 shells
Mini Dell Lap Top
Seagate External Hardrive,
Garmin GPS
Yellow North Face Jacket
Blue North face Jacket with Inner Liner
Snap On Impact Gun and batteries
BFG Bag full of random Tools
4 iphone chargers
BFG Racing Hoodie
Box full of MADRAM11 and RickyB Stickers
Pair of Costa Sunglasses
RickyBs D80
spare sony batteries
Liquid Image Goggles with built in video camera
There is a 1k dollar reward for the return of my stuff or information that leads to it.

Just got home to Michigan to hear this . Will not reflect on the park or the weelers in my eyes . Never met so many true blue good people. You guys Define (sothern hospitaly). I hope cole finds his stuff not only for the odvious! but because he was almost underneith T C snappin pics on bounty. The person that stole it isnt smart enough to use it (THEY WILL BE CAUGHT). Thanks for the great time Corey Miller