• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Magazine Interview

Juan_Hong_Loe

That's dumb
Well I was at work yesterday and my boss gets a phone call. He hangs up and says to me, "An editor for Equipment World magazine is coming by and wants to do an interview." I thought cool and then he says to me, " I'm gonna let you do it." I was thinking what in the world do they want to talk about? Well they are doing a new section in the magazine called "The Truck Section" and wanted to know about power enhancement and fuel saving products. There again I was thinking "great this is gonna waste my lunch" (just around lunch time, still on the clock).

The editor showed up and was a pretty cool guy but the person doing the interview was a hottie!!!!!! We talked about programmers and chips, intakes and exhaust, and a couple of other things.

Well I thought it was pretty cool that I am getting to help out with a magazine article about stuff that I really like to do. It may become something frequent. :dunno: well just have to see. :afro:

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Well I was at work yesterday and my boss gets a phone call. He hangs up and says to me, "An editor for Equipment World magazine is coming by and wants to do an interview." I thought cool and then he says to me, " I'm gonna let you do it." I was thinking what in the world do they want to talk about? Well they are doing a new section in the magazine called "The Truck Section" and wanted to know about power enhancement and fuel saving products. There again I was thinking "great this is gonna waste my lunch" (just around lunch time, still on the clock).

The editor showed up and was a pretty cool guy but the person doing the interview was a hottie!!!!!! We talked about programmers and chips, intakes and exhaust, and a couple of other things.

Well I thought it was pretty cool that I am getting to help out with a magazine article about stuff that I really like to do. It may become something frequent. :dunno: well just have to see. :afro:

Sounds like the dude that name-dropped CAOS and Tony Cousins to me... then tried sellin me advertisement. When I said NO, that wasn't the right answer and the ****in guy wouldnt stop leaving me voicemails. Hope it's a different cat, but buyer beware!!!

Might be a different guy but he led me to believe they were doing a story on us... asked alls ortsa questions then wanted $$$>>> It was a guy from Alabama is all I know. Equipment World might be legit. Not tryin to bash... just sayin to heir to caution a bit!

MUCHADO said:
Sounds like the dude that name-dropped CAOS and Tony Cousins to me... then tried sellin me advertisement. When I said NO, that wasn't the right answer and the ****in guy wouldnt stop leaving me voicemails. Hope it's a different cat, but buyer beware!!!

Might be a different guy but he led me to believe they were doing a story on us... asked alls ortsa questions then wanted $$$>>> It was a guy from Alabama is all I know. Equipment World might be legit. Not tryin to bash... just sayin to heir to caution a bit!

He's legit. We actually know the editor. Friend of the boss turns out. Randall/Reilly Publishing.

P said:
Did he buy you lunch ? laughing1

Nope not that lucky. :'(