• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Major modifications

Woodlee

Every one that rides in Bob buggy cries about nothing to hold on to. So I wanted something I could put in his buggy that matched the rest of the interior and did the job. I started on these handles last night and had some fun playing with our machining tools for a bit.

I came up with handles that you can put against a panel but not have to go around the whole tube. Also they could be made as long as yo wanted them.

There are two diffrent ones because one I wanted angled and one I wanted straight. I think I may put these on my web site and see if I have any luck seeling them.

th_61966_general_001_122_37lo.jpg
th_61969_general_009_122_540lo.jpg
th_61972_general_025_122_195lo.jpg
th_61973_general_029_122_1112lo.jpg

th_61985_general_038_122_436lo.jpg

th_62448_general_058_122_548lo.jpg

Top view looking down to show how it lays against the panel.

th_62458_general_064_122_578lo.jpg

The straight one is over head and the angled one is in one of the door bars in the passenger compartment.

I am leaving for vacation tonight , but when I return I will get with you for a set. Thanks Adam

Those are Bangin.
Hey you need to add a link to your web Site on your Myspace page. Noticed you didnt' have one on there.

Man I didn't expect such a response. You never know what can happen late at night in the shop. ;D I can build them to fit any size tubing no problem at all.

For sho need to update my whole my space page with a link.

Mike if you want to sell some through your store PM for details or i will just see you this week end at the race.

Any thing like this you guys want or can think up we can handle.

woodlee...

make me one plz......i am serious...shoot me a PM if needed....cash in hand....that will defnintly keep me from having to weld something ELESE onto my already painted chassis....

and, i am correct in that it is not a full circle, and wont have issues with my skins.....

You are right thats why I made these. I didn't want some thing that messed with my panels.

I don't have time to make you one before this weekend but I will get you one knocked out as soon as i get some aluminum stock. I used some scrap I had laying around for these and you guys have kind of caught me off guard with wanting them. I will defiantly take care of you though.

What size tubbing?

How far is the handle spaced away from the daxh bar? I need one that could reach back about 10".
what about doing one bracket with the handle sticking out on both sides "T" style?
But either way put me on the list for one

87yjtoy said:
How far is the handle spaced away from the daxh bar? I need one that could reach back about 10".
what about doing one bracket with the handle sticking out on both sides "T" style?
But either way put me on the list for one

These are about 4" to 5" away but I could make a 10" one.