• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Man down.. Man down!! What's the worst pain you ever had??

Glad I'm not the only one who does gets hurt bad.. Lol

- I've destroyed my right ankle. Still got screws and a plate in it
- Been shot in the leg. Gun malfunction, had a bent sear spring.
- Rode shotgun with my brother when we flipped an Isuzu Rodeo about 12-15ft in the air off a bank and into a tree (walked outta that),
- Broke my left arm and couple other things.

and I'm only 20! :dblthumb:

I never took more than 1 or 2 pain pills for any of it. The broken leg just felt funny when it happened and the gun shot hurt but it was a dull pain and I kept my cool so I was fine.

The worst pain was learning to walk again after my ankle surgery. I had 3 months of no weight whatsoever. My calf shrunk up really small. I had no therapy at all. It was miserable. I had to have a second surgery to remove two real long screws holding it all together before I could try to walk again. I got out of the bed after that and walked out of the hospital because I was so determined, then decided to stop by walmart for something. I couldn't freakin move the next day I was so sore.

I don't really know if it was the intensity of the pain that got me, but the fact that EVERY single step or weight transfer hurt nearly to my tolerance level for about 6 months. It's been 2 years and I still aint 100%. Wish I woulda had therapy, but it was never prescribed.

Had a Dana 80 slip off a fork lift and turn my quadricep into what looked like hamburger meat under the skin and dented the **** out of my femur. Didn't really hurt till the adrenaline wore off and I couldn't stand up.

Re: Man down.. Man down!! What's the worst pain you ever had??

Crushed my heel in 6 pieces jumping off a balcony barefoot.

1tonyj knows what I mean. It's just what Florida does to ya. Balcony jumps, around the holidays. Lol

Vasectomy that didnt go right...

I'm a semi-ginger and have that chromosome that doesnt take well to anesthesia, IE it dont work. ****ing Dr. injected a FULL BOTTLE of the **** into my junk, swollen up like GRAPEFRUITS!
They'd told me I could drive home afterwards, so I didnt make arrangements. I almost died trying to get home, passing in and out of consciousness. Wife helped me fall out of truck at house. I didnt walk for a week.

Bad **** bro, but still totally worth it!

Re:

I've broke bones, I've had a pinched nerve in my back for 15 years, had a car wreck where my need busted the dash at 60 mph ,had ingrown toe nails cut out with out them being numb, had my eye cut and was blind for about 3 months from a rock from a lawn mower , almost had 5 fingers cut off at the same time (tin on a barn ), been sprayed with oc (pepper spray) for work, but nothing I've ever had hurts worse than diverticulitis ( infected intestinal tract) I waited 3 days before I went to the er. They gave me morphine , and bunch of meds and sent me home.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gosh damn I thought I was pretty tough after reading all this geuss I'm just a big puss after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the worst pain I've ever had but I got 4 wisdom teeth cut out at 11 today, hurting like hell and sick from the drugs....ugggg :-\

poolman said:
Not the worst pain I've ever had but I got 4 wisdom teeth cut out at 11 today, hurting like hell and sick from the drugs....ugggg :-\

I feel your pain! Got 4 cut out today at 3pm. Not too bad thus far but a long way to go.

Back in 2005 I was t-boned passenger side messed me up pretty good. Over 200 stitches in my head 14 staples couple surgeries later ppl say they can't see my scars but I know where they are. But that wasn't what hurt, what hurt was my broken ribs from seat belt. Rather have broken ribs than to be dead though

0b9bed16fa127545ae578c0228af4fca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

30th6 said:
I've broke bones, I've had a pinched nerve in my back for 15 years, had a car wreck where my need busted the dash at 60 mph ,had ingrown toe nails cut out with out them being numb, had my eye cut and was blind for about 3 months from a rock from a lawn mower , almost had 5 fingers cut off at the same time (tin on a barn ), been sprayed with oc (pepper spray) for work, but nothing I've ever had hurts worse than diverticulitis ( infected intestinal tract) I waited 3 days before I went to the er. They gave me morphine , and bunch of meds and sent me home.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
How I know my dad is a badass and I'll never be as tough as him:
He had diverticulitis during planting. Couldn't afford to go to the doctor, no time. Toughed it out for days, then his colon ruptured. At that point he kept on the tractor, unable to button up his pants from swelling and throwing up frequently for another half day or more (who knows when it blew up). Finally mom, crying like crazy and telling him to go, he drives himself to the doctor. Doctor is like, holy ****! your appendix burst, you are dying right nowish!. Instead of listening to them and staying, He ****ing drove himself home and showered and put on clean clothes. Went back (hospital is 1.5 miles away) and luckily there was a BA surgeon there (podunk hospital, seldom good staff of any kind). They put him on the table and urgently went to work. Opened him up for a couple hour appendectomy and cleanup, saw he was literally full of **** and infection and hours from death from sepsis. Took 8 hours to scrub all his innards down with saline and whatnot. He had a colostomy bag for like 4 months or so after that, but helped finish planting as soon as he could move again. Tough old MF'er.

Herniated a disk at L5/S1 carrying a patient down three flights of stairs at work. Took ib profin like a feen for about two months until the herniation fragmented and stuck in my s1 nerve root. Lost all sensation in my right foot and couldn't rotate my right leg inward without shooting pains down my leg. Had a microdisectomy in October. First two days the local steroid and pain meds had me feeling fine. The third night I woke up in probably the worst pain of my life. Crawled to the bathroom and sat on the toilet backwards for an hour before crawling back to bed.....three times. Almost 4 months after surgery and I'm still in pain every day. Getting old sux....lol

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Kidney stone ain't no joke. U might feel fine for a few hours and then all of a sudden it hits and your on the floor praying to God . Put me on morphine before surgery and it didn't touch it

Complications from a vasectomy. My left testicle swelled up to literally the size of an orange and subsequently ripped open the incision site and I woke up to blood all over the bed sheets. Stayed like that for 9 days. The shear weight of the testicle was killer let alone when it got bumped or touched by anything.

seven orthopedic surgeries from motocross crashes over 8 years, 2 kidney stones (far worse than the broken bones and surgeries) and a vasectomy...vasectomy was easy...talked to the doc the whole time getting it done and walked out and drove home. never took the first pain pill

Not the worst pain, but I pounded the **** out of my hand with a 24oz ball peen today when I missed the damn bearing race driver today. Like had no strength in it for a few hours and still can't grip a door knob with it tonight. May go get it xrayed tomorrow if it still hurts then.

Had a rookie dental assistant pull a temporary cap off my tooth and then hit me with the air gun. Felt like I had 440 volts shot up my ass. Legs contracted, flew up and knocked the little tray with all the drill bits all over the room. The pain was the most intense I've ever had, but only lasted about 1 second. "Is it safe?"

Bringing this to the top. I had another absest come up in myour orbital socket. Well before going in and draining the absest they decided to get an ENT Dr. To see what was causing it.

The E N T Dr. Ended up breaking a bunch of bones in my nose and widening holes everywhere. This is my worst recovery.

kmcminn said:
Bringing this to the top. I had another absest come up in myour orbital socket. Well before going in and draining the absest they decided to get an ENT Dr. To see what was causing it.

The E N T Dr. Ended up breaking a bunch of bones in my nose and widening holes everywhere. This is my worst recovery.

Holy HELL!!!!