• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Manastash Trail cleanup.

1982cj7

We ran up to our adopt-a-trail, 309, this weekend to clean it up. Found quite a bit of snow still and alot of blow downs to cut out.
Adopt-a-trail6-09016.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09001.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09005.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09023.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09064.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09049.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09071.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09070.jpg

On sunday we ran Tripod flats up to funny rocks. Here is the trash we picked up along that trail.
Adopt-a-trail6-09038.jpg

some damage on the trail between funny rocks and moon rocks.
Adopt-a-trail6-09034.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09037.jpg

Adopt-a-trail6-09032.jpg

We (BEST) ran up the RW308/RW309 to our adopt-a-trail (RW330) last weekend. Going up hill past the RW330 looked to be a good challenge, did you folks make it to the top of the ridge? We made it through the RW330, thunderstorms, hail & rain...had a good time

ManastashTrailClean-upJune09076.jpg

ManastashTrailClean-upJune09077.jpg

ManastashTrailClean-upJune09083.jpg

Last edited:
:awesomework::awesomework: Thanks everybody!!!!And i wish that the people that are damaging the medows would stop that!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: And if i see ya do it you'll have a nice picture to explain to the forest sevice.......

Last edited:
Looks Good!

Man, Why do people have to go off the trail in the meadows?!?! Stupid. I mean I can understand sliding off the trail, but that is NOT sliding off the trail...:mad::mad::mad: At least the sheriffs are getting their quota of mud-flap violators on the lower paved road to pay for the repairs...:stirpot::haha::haha::haha:

We (BEST) ran up the RW308/RW309 to our adopt-a-trail (RW330) last weekend. Going up hill past the RW330 looked to be a good challenge, did you folks make it to the top of the ridge? We made it through the RW330, thunderstorms, hail & rain...had a good time

ManastashTrailClean-upJune09076.jpg

ManastashTrailClean-upJune09077.jpg

ManastashTrailClean-upJune09083.jpg

We made it up to the look outs above the rock garden, we had to turn around as we had some members that were only over for the day, we didn't want them to get home the next day. :;

Good work guys.... looks like you had some fun while you were at it.....

Comin into town Friday evening I came over white pass and cayuse pass down the 410 to Bonney Lake I saw a bunch o rigs on trailers headin up,

saw a biege 7 with sx"s up front and boggers in back headin up over Chinook right when we cam out of Cayuse.

Saw a couple o TJ's headin to Rim Rock over Cayuse. Saw a couple o Toyotas headin up 410 one on a trailer and another driving behind.

I was in a gold 2nd gen dodge with 3 lights up front.

Homey! What's up? We need to start wheeling together more often:beer: Looks like it was a fun trip:cool: nice work out there