• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Manatash/Liberty

twiztedsnoborder

I was just seeing if anyone was planning on going to manatash or liberty soon because i moved my rig to ellensburg where i live for school. I wanted to do a run up there soon.

Snow parks will be lifted this week but it is still closed to wheeled vehicles. This pertains to manastash. I think liberty is national forest but i dont know for sure. Keep in touch with me if you want to tag along when we hit up manashtash. We are usually the first to the funny rocks. Well, two years running anyway.:awesomework:

I will be camping at liberty on april 24-26th with a group of guys that wheel there all the time. I think it's probably super easy trails and kinda lame but, something new anyway. I've only been there once years and years ago. Maybe I'll try and slow down and enjoy the scenery or something.

They are both closed... they will always be closed and will stay closed.... you will never wheel there again, and neither will your friends.

I will be camping at liberty on april 24-26th with a group of guys that wheel there all the time. I think it's probably super easy trails and kinda lame but, something new anyway. I've only been there once years and years ago. Maybe I'll try and slow down and enjoy the scenery or something.

What!? and you haven't told me about this! I know some really good **** out there. Like seceret squirrel type stuff. I think there is gonna be a lot of snow that weekend FYI. We'll talk this weekend. And it sounds like we'll have it all to ourselves:cool:

Last edited:
What!? and you haven't told me about this! I know some really good **** out there. Like seceret squirrel type stuff. I think there is gonna be a lot of snow that weekend FYI. We'll talk this weekend. And it sounds like we'll have it all to ourselves:cool:

You caught me. I was seeing some other wheelers on the side. It was only just this once. You guys are the ones I really care about :haha:

Ya, some local friends of mine have an annual "guys camping trip" they do every year. I told them I'm in if we re-name it "guys and cheep hookers camping trip" but their all family guys. I happen to have that weekend off so I'm down. Even better if you want to join and show me around. Lets do it! Are the trails challenging at all?

Just remember that the upper trails(liberty side) are closed until after Memorial day and I "believe" the ones behind the ranger station as well. Or you can always practice your writting skills by pressing hard for four copies:booo:

Just remember that the upper trails(liberty side) are closed until after Memorial day and I "believe" the ones behind the ranger station as well. Or you can always practice your writting skills by pressing hard for four copies:booo:

Pokey's beliefs are incorrect. The trails at Table Mountain (upper Liberty trails) are closed (no motorized) until June 15th. It's to keep the wildlife from being stressed.

Behind the Guard station the trails are open.

Pokey's beliefs are incorrect. The trails at Table Mountain (upper Liberty trails) are closed (no motorized) until June 15th. It's to keep the wildlife from being stressed.

Behind the Guard station the trails are open.

Well I knew as soon as I posted someone would jump in with the "facts":haha: But I was still partily correct as june 15th is after Memorial day. So they dont close the upper trails on the other side of the highway anymore ? Been a while since I have been over there but they used to:eeek:

Well I knew as soon as I posted someone would jump in with the "facts":haha: But I was still partily correct as june 15th is after Memorial day. So they dont close the upper trails on the other side of the highway anymore ? Been a while since I have been over there but they used to:eeek:

Cool, Thanks for the good info fellas.

I don't think they are TOO "secret" But there is one that is named Greeny's trail. That is a bit hard to find and "kinda" challenging. Especially in the wet! It has a lot of elevation changes and is really tight in spots. Not many people run it as far as I know. It's located on the west side of 97. It's a lot of fun and a really long loop mixed with some fire road and pavement driving only way to get back to camp unless you double back the way you came in (would take forever)

I like to camp/wheel in Liberty alot. It isn't the most challenging, but it is really scenic and fun. I don't want every trip to be a ball-buster.
I am a little unclear as to what the upper/lower trails are... I was going over on Memorial day to wheel (always try to) and have never ran into any issues. Now I am thinking that maybe I am attempting to break some regs...?

the trails closed till june 15th should be marked. Its really only a couple of them, up high. i am unclear as to when the lower ones are open. now? :)

manastash is gay.
I usually bring the ol lady along on memorial tho. Keeps central grand from hittin on me all day.