• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March 15th Reiter work party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark--this is EXACTLY what we try to do---you are 100% on the $$$ here..

So for those who are willing to come and help--thank you...

And phew stated there are other things up there--then please bring that info to the next RTW meeting so we can discuss this.

You have to remember there are only a "HANDFULL" who put forth alot of extra effort--we are few and can only do so much...

just curious didn't think I crossed a line just giving my thoughts/opinions

just curious didn't think I crossed a line just giving my thoughts/opinions

I have not had any time or will to want to get into any drama so I don't know what was or--was not said... As for what you said(and why I responded in my post) I did not look at what you stated as a bad thing by any means-- but we are a handful of folks(RTW) and there is only so much we can do---and the reason why we always ask for help and input. And if you have anything thats directly related to the RTW please make sure to use the RTW forums for that :awesomework:

I bet the salmon really enjoy all the poop the goes into their water shed......KFDI!....mud is more natural the phecies.....oh and all the urin for that matter:puke:

I bet the salmon really enjoy all the poop the goes into their water shed......KFDI!....mud is more natural the phecies.....oh and all the urin for that matter:puke:

I am leaving this as an example---this person has nothing to offer and been removed from the thread..next step removed from the forum all together...

Question? If you don't want any RTW discussion on here (this board) then why is this thread left up? It is a RTW work party no?

Question? If you don't want any RTW discussion on here (this board) then why is this thread left up? It is a RTW work party no?

I believe that he meant "constructive criticism" rather than discussion, but he will have to clarify that further

Does anybody have a clue what this even means?

I believe that he meant "constructive criticism" rather than discussion, but he will have to clarify that further

No I meant discussion. Crash told one of the WHORE guys earlier in a deleted post to take his ideas to a RTW meeting rather than discuss them here. That was the basis for my question.

Does anybody have a clue what this even means?

Try to keep up crusty. Posts are being deleted faster than guys can post them here......In a nut shell WHORE wants to donate/ build outhouses for Reiter then they were blown off, told to take it to a RTW meeting then the posts were deleted. The nerve of those guys..Trying to contribute.:rb:

No I meant discussion. Crash told one of the WHORE guys earlier in a deleted post to take his ideas to a RTW meeting rather than discuss them here. That was the basis for my question.

Try to keep up crusty. Posts are being deleted faster than guys can post them here......In a nut shell WHORE wants to donate/ build outhouses for Reiter then they were blown off, told to take it to a RTW meeting then the posts were deleted. The nerve of those guys..Trying to contribute.:rb:

they would have to bring up the outhouse idea to the DNR:awesomework:

Its here asking for help on the work party

Look at the very first post

Working on cable trail.

Lunch will be provided by Kat and Rhonda with RTW.

9AM main parking area.

Please bring saws, chain, winches and your sunny dispositions.

Anything else needs to be handles over on the RTW forum. Thats how I want it......

So if you don't agree I guess your just pissing about what someone else thinks is the right thing to do.:looser:

Whats to agree or disagree with Mark? This string is simply about having a work party and should be nothing more. No need for all of this he said she did BS so lets keep it on topic. Its really that simple:awesomework: thanks Jim

The outhouse thing was answered to some extent, and frankly I think it's a dumb idea. Who's going to maintain them? It should be pretty obvious that while we *might* be able to manage building a couple outhouses, we have no ability to keep them clean. Somebody will have to be hired to monitor them, and that pretty much has to be a DNR employee.

Outhouses, GREAT concept, but not at all practical at this time.

or.. if Whore seriously wants to do something for Reiter, how bout they either start a new thread about it, leave it out of the work party thread or talk to DNR about it and organize it.

No ones trying to put down offers of help. No ones trying to say they don't want help in other ways. Just stating this is a work party thread, please keep it about that. The trails area is moderated more heavily.

So you don't want any Reiter discussion on the trails forum? Just other areas? I don't get it but it sounds prety lame.

OK I give :flipoff:

What ARE we going to do on Cable? It seems that most of the people who "wheel" Reiter would rather drive up a nice straight smooth fifty foot wide road than actually, you know, wheel. If we try to narrow the trail back down to something reasonable, they'll just go out there and widen it again.

If we really wanted to cater to the Reiter crowd, we'd go out there with a paver and few thousand yards of fresh asphault and do it up nice :rolleyes:

Gaddamnit, now you fawkers made me all cynical.

So you don't want any Reiter discussion on the trails forum? Just other areas? I don't get it but it sounds prety lame.

Oh please Rick. I know that you understand the concept of keeping a thread on topic. So please lets just do so and then we wont have all the post deletions and the butt hurt that goes with them:awesomework: Thanks Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.