• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March 15th Reiter work party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just out of this particular thread:awesomework:

That's the point. They weren't directed to start a new thread, they were told to take it to a RTW meeting. Then if I understand it correctly Mike then said take all Reiter discussion to the RTW board.
I agree that the shitters is not a practical idea but disagree with how it was handled.

That's the point. They weren't directed to start a new thread, they were told to take it to a RTW meeting. Then if I understand it correctly Mike then said take all Reiter discussion to the RTW board.
I agree that the shitters is not a practical idea but disagree with how it was handled.

So your bitching just to bitch instead of just walking away who really cares and you won't show up to any work party anyways--and no I directed RTW SPACIFIC things(OH NO I didn't say spacific questions--my bad :rolleyes: ) to the other FORUM not meeting

Oh please Rick. I know that you understand the concept of keeping a thread on topic. So please lets just do so and then we wont have all the post deletions and the butt hurt that goes with them:awesomework: Thanks Jim

Yes I understand keeping a thread on topic. That's not what we're talking about.

.... and you won't show up to any work party anyways--....

Class right there Mike. I put in like 20 hrs working at Reiter in the past two weeks alone. Haven't even had my rig out.
What about you and the rest of the RTW?
I'm done. Read my sig.:;

Class right there Mike. I put in like 20 hrs working at Reiter in the past two weeks alone. Haven't even had my rig out.
What about you and the rest of the RTW?
I'm done. Read my sig.:;

Well I have never seen you at an RTW work party so take that at face value... I have spent my fair share of time working out there..

Status
Not open for further replies.