• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March 15th Reiter work party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WONT BE THERE FOR THIS ONE GUYS. BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:awesomework: i THINK i AM GONNA BE HOME IN MAY FOR LIKE THREE WEEKS. SO i WILL DEFFINATLY HELP THEN IF NEEDED.

Well, Looks like 90invisoheep won't be getting mud worthy tires before 3/15. But we still should be able to get at least to the trail head.

So, how much walking will we need to do?

yesturday marvin(shocker) and us picked a pick up load of beer cans.......always have and always will.....as far as i see it ,,,,it's always cleaner that we left it..but if had some trash bags with us we would've picked all the crap going into the third pit......some schmuck left a butt loadof **** there and it;s been there for a month,,,,,,next weekend I'll get cleaned up and maybe I'll find some names in the mess,,,,,,will post if I do:kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass:

jeez if we spent the amount of time we do argueing with eachother about stupid crap, talking about productive things maybe somthing would acctually get done

OK I cleaned out all of last nights pissing contest. Lets keep it on topic so I can leave the large ax in with my shovel :awesomework:

Screw work. I just got a ticket for a Les Claypool show this Friday. My plan now is to wheel and camp out Saturday. I'll be there at 9:00am for the work party.:D

This is not directed and any one person or group.

When I go wheeling I appreciate the efforts put forth to ensure the trails stay clean and "maintained". But when I go wheeling I care about one thing......difficulty. On the same token though, I don't like to see ANY trails passing though running water or any other factor that could be considered "harmful" to the environment. Mainly because I HATE mud and water.......unless it involes wet and muddy girlies.:masturbanana[1]:

What I'm saying is this: **** the original line on ANY trail unless there are undesirable ramifications for changing it. Read: trail or area closure. Which has only happened to TA and Upper TA, IIRC?

My .02 :eeek: Reroute all the trails so they all have a "Buggy line" and a "Jeep line". Read: BYPASS.......but just one. Worthless opinion, I know.:;

Thank you all that help our sport. WHORE, RTW, the biker-quad guys, NW-Wheelers, SNORT, the uninformed locals, etc.

When I go wheeling I appreciate the efforts put forth to ensure the trails stay clean and "maintained". But when I go wheeling I care about one thing......difficulty. On the same token though, I don't like to see ANY trails passing though running water or any other factor that could be considered "harmful" to the environment. Mainly because I HATE mud and water.......unless it involes wet and muddy girlies.:masturbanana[1]:

What I'm saying is this: **** the original line on ANY trail unless there are undesirable ramifications for changing it. Read: trail or area closure. Which has only happened to TA and Upper TA, IIRC?

My .02 :eeek: Reroute all the trails so they all have a "Buggy line" and a "Jeep line". Read: BYPASS.......but just one. Worthless opinion, I know.:;

Thank you all that help our sport. WHORE, RTW, the biker-quad guys, NW-Wheelers, SNORT, the uninformed locals, etc.

That is what RTW was doing at sac-up. One buggy line, and one honda civic line.

We did re-route the trail at one spot because it was A) A stream crossing and B) getting assraped. With the Salmon hatchery downstream it just made sense to keep as much silt as possible out of there.

what part of keep it on topic is so hard to understand. Take the pissing contest elseware. Thank you

Why did you delete my ON TOPIC posts???

which one was that? The one where your trying to get binder to start things up again or the one about the RTW reroute that you were trying to stir things up again?

This thread is about the work party coming up on the 15th and thats it. Keep the drama over the history out of it. Thanks Jim

So if you don't agree I guess your just pissing about what someone else thinks is the right thing to do.:looser:

why did mine get deleted I was simply stating that there are other things in reiter that need to be looked at in my opinion before the trails.

which one was that? The one where your trying to get binder to start things up again or the one about the RTW reroute that you were trying to stir things up again?
Asking for clarification on something you left in the thread is "trying to stir things up"? Unbelievable.

Mark--this is EXACTLY what we try to do---you are 100% on the $$$ here..

So for those who are willing to come and help--thank you...

And phew stated there are other things up there--then please bring that info to the next RTW meeting so we can discuss this.

You have to remember there are only a "HANDFULL" who put forth alot of extra effort--we are few and can only do so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts