• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March 20th Reiter Work Party

Rick and Charlie are leading the effort and don't like to SHARE information. They like to trickle a little here and there which is BS. Either announce what is happening when you have details locked in or keep it private. :kiss:

neil anyone will tell you i have no desire to keep anything secret. I am however not on line nearly as much as some other people and i post information on 20 different boards so I am sorry if i missed a couple. I try the best i can to get what I know out there.

I will try to be better in the future about making sure i post everywhere on the internet possible but sometimes personal life gets in the way.

I believe we all need to stop pointing fingers and just try to help out the best that we can.

neil anyone will tell you i have no desire to keep anything secret. I am however not on line nearly as much as some other people and i post information on 20 different boards so I am sorry if i missed a couple. I try the best i can to get what I know out there.

I will try to be better in the future about making sure i post everywhere on the internet possible but sometimes personal life gets in the way.

I believe we all need to stop pointing fingers and just try to help out the best that we can.

Rick, all I ask is that you post info on the RTW site instead of leaking "word" about what *might* be happening. I thought that was the purpose of RTW having it's own site? If you don't know where all your posting things maybe posting a link to the RTW site and putting the info there would simplify things? And when I'm pointing fingers.....It will be in your chest. :fawkdancesmiley: