• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Master of your domain?

lowbudgetjunk said:
Poolman kinda looks like a young Charlie Runkle

I had to Google to know who that was :****:

Edit, I had to take out my reference to your look a like. I have to sleep at night!! molaugh

019-californication-theredlist.jpg

I think an interesting spinoff to this facinating topic would be- have you ever been caught Spanking it? By who, where, and what was their/your reactions, and were you able to finish afterwards?

Re: Re: Master of your domain?

MoparMan said:
Yeah, sitting down just like in a chair watching videos on my phone, till I'm ready to shoot my load then I partially stand or whatever I gotta do to ring the toilet.
So you give your toilet a pearl necklace?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
So where do you find it best to kill off some kids?
How often do you make tummy pancakes?
Ever have a Dishonourable discharge at work, while driving, in the pool, inbetween the neighbors couch cushions?

Haven't in like 5 years. :****:

Re:

What in the actual **** is going on here haha. Went from hardline crawlers to meat jerkin beef boys in 0.2 seconds. HL is turning into that one dark alley you need not walk down alone after midnight. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've only been caught once, ex ol lady, I forgot to lock the bathroom door, had the laptop on the back of the toilet, in the shower with the curtain back frailing on myself. First and last time ever doing that.

Now I just come home to an empty house and try and get one before everybody gets home.

Another funny story involving the ex- when me and her were on the downward spiral, I had been getting shot down for weeks. I asked in a nice way for some puss, she declined. So I roll over, pull a Hustler out from under the matress, turn to a really nasty page that I had bookmarked because I assessed it to be most offensive to her, and just started jerking it. I was mad so I was just tugging on wet spaghetti, but I was only making a point. She said, "You're disgusting!", got up and slept on the couch. I put the magazine away, put my cawk up, and slept like a baby in my king size bed that I didn't have to share with that stupid ****.
:****: