• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Matt, if you put this on your buggy, you will be my hero.

B Gillespie

"The more I see of Arabs the less I think of them. By having studied them a good deal I have found out the trouble. They are the mixture of all the bad races on earth, and they get worse from west to east, because the eastern ones have had more crosses."

-Gen. George S. Patton, Letter to Frederick Ayers (5 May 1943), published in The Patton Papers 1940-1945 (1996) edited by Martin Blumenson, p. 243

:fish: :fish:

laughing1

I know you're not Arab, blah, blah, blah, but a funny quote nonetheless. If you put that on your buggy somewhere, I'll be the biggest MattO nut swinger the world has ever seen. It'll be Dyson kinda suction...

Gillespie quit being a weird fag quoting Patton, if you want to qoute a General qoute Ike or Bradley. Or if you're serious Rommel.

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

InDaShop said:
Gillespie quit being a weird fag quoting Patton, if you want to qoute a General qoute Ike or Bradley. Or if you're serious Rommel.

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Blow me, I specifically needed a Patton quote for the closing of my motion for summary judgment.

Lol'ed in the library when I read above quote, immediately thought of Angry Arab Racing.

Edit: quote I was thinking of is misattributed, George Orwell actually wrote it. Whoops, wrong George. :dunno:

Latest posts