• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Matt O's Ultra4 Buggy - EOR Racing #4462

Re: Matt O's Buggy Updates & Essentially Offroad KOH Rebuild & Prep

We hit it pretty hard every time, but my rear tires kept sliding and I didn't want to fall off the ledge and go backwards. We rolled on 3rd lap, really had no issues on laps 1 and 2. Lap 4 we almost rolled again. Laps 5 and 6 were also easy. Seemed to be different everytime and we tried to take the same line each time

Wyatt you are spot on with the line on Double Whammy. The guys that rolled up and never even stopped made it up easily. You had to go way left and keep it steering uphill, it would naturally throw you to the right. Over the course of the race it got dug out more but as long as you went extreme left and stayed in it you were fine. You can also see a spot on the top ledge that as long as you had your tires inside of it you were fine, to the right of it you may go for a wild ride.

Best part is that MattOs buggy was probably the oldest buggy there and he still did well. With a few more upgrades it will be nasty.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Yeah with a little more power it will be spot on I think. skully

I know a guy that already has all the stuff needed to make it happen, he has a shop in TN ;D

You are right Cole, my rig was one of the oldest there, Sycho's is old as is the Lovell Ranger, but I thought it did fine competiting against a lot of bling rigs and great drivers. After the 2nd lap we were in 8th place, that means we moved up 12 spots from the start. We were really moving on the 3rd lap until the roll. Oh well, we definately learned some things... :****:

Double whammy was a bitch mines pretty controlable in 2nd gear off the limiter but 3rd is full on out of control. Lucky for me mine climbed dw pretty easily in 2nd. Pucker up was a 3rd wfo and full on out of control prob hitting the bottom around 35mph and still barley making it up. My krts just dont like wet enviroments at all. Hopefully after all these decent finishs ive been having will pay off and get some damned tires im tired of buying them.

Jab,

Let me know how the free tires go? I would love for that day to happen, but don't think it will

Do you have a team name yet? The ANGRY ARAB is still available. I just like the sound of it. It just rolls off the tongue.

kid rok said:
Do you have a team name yet? The ANGRY ARAB is still available. I just like the sound of it. It just rolls off the tongue.

That is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! skully skully skully laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Matt, where do those mirrors come from?

wngrog said:
Matt, where do those mirrors come from?

Mirrors were from Grote (any convex mirror that mounts with a stud will work), brackets were from Liquid Iron industries. Keep word is WERE, they are both on the trail at SMORR somewhere so I will be coming up with a new alternative for mirrors

Oh and the team name is Essentialy Offroad Racing, but great suggestions.

Got any pictures POST SMORR? :popcorn:

"Rock Jihad" that is some good **** der! :****:

I don't, it was all covered in mud anyways. I can get some of the hood, grill and skins, they are off the rig and all beat. Other than that and my Vision X center light tabs bent it is ok. Motor needs some work and I still have a hole in the front diff..

jtreeves1 said:
front diff broke from a hard hit?

Yesh I had a rock ledge hard. There is a 1" hole in my front diff cover

Latest posts