• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Matt O's Ultra4 Buggy - EOR Racing #4462

Re: Matt O's S&N Fab Buggy Updates & KOH Prep/Rebuild

I am thinking a formula 1 paddle shifter for a horn button, behind the steering wheel. Carbon Fiber Son, gotta bring the bling :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
The horn is mounted and wired, we are going to mount it on P's grab handle once we find a switch he likes.

2 suggestions. 1) foot mounted high beam switch 2) what about a motorcycle hand brake lever? should be easy enough to rig on the Oh **** bar, then he would not have to let go at any time. just .02 :dunno:

Brake lever would be great. Between all of us we should be able to come up with one easy.

Use this:
easy_button.jpg

or the DragBody button

http://images.quickblogcast.com/96219-88882/****_off_button1.jpg

:flipoff1:

or the button.jpg[/img]DragBody button

http://images.quickblogcast.com/96219-88882/****_off_button1.jpg

:flipoff1:
[/quote]

Nailed it... :flipoff1:

New color is pimp. Looking great Matt.. Keep up the good work guys!!

Thanks Rev Rob, lots of folks have worked really hard on this thing. Last weekend was like gangbusters. It was super productive and everybody came to put in work.

how about an atv starter switch... thumb operated...

Nice work Matt. Im really looking forward to reworking our rigs when I get time, its almost therapeutic when you can see how much progress is made.

I will work on getting some new pics up. It is on tires and we got some test fit pics of the new skins!

you need to mount a hand throttle on the passenger "o ****" bar so that when you start backing down and being a ***** P can put-er-2-da-florr!!!!!! :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Well this evening was awesome, finally rolled my rig out of the garage and took it for a spin!!!!! This was a pretty big undertaking since I don't have the best set up shop or tools, but with the help of a lot of friends we got it done. There are still some minor details to get sorted out as I am still waiting for my new seat covers and window nets from PRP. They have really jerked me around on those. I had to send one of my old covers to use as a pattern, so I only have one now and only put one seat back in it. I also put my beater skins back on as I don't want to mess the new ones up prior to the race. No issues on my hot laps today, so we will test it out on Sat!!!

New Skin Mocked Up
SNFabBuggy186.jpg

On Tires
SNFabBuggy189.jpg

Bling!
SNFabBuggy192.jpg

SNFabBuggy193.jpg

SNFabBuggy195.jpg

SNFabBuggy202.jpg

SNFabBuggy205.jpg

SNFabBuggy208.jpg

SNFabBuggy211.jpg

SNFabBuggy214.jpg

SNFabBuggy215.jpg

MO, this is my remote mount electric water pump. You can also see the pimp horn Jame installed
SNFabBuggy217.jpg

damn Matt! that thing is looking great!! glad to see it coming together like you hoped. did you end up changing the gear ratio's?

damn matt your rig looks good you have put in some work good job