• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maverick for sale, XRS, 375 miles, full chassis style cage, fuel cell

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
For sale 2013 maverick xrs 34.1 hours 375 miles.
This was being set up for BITD racing, and then was never raced there. I race with the original purchaser and bought it so he could buy the class 10 car we ultimately raced the Parker 425 and Mint 400 in instead of this unit. The miles are rec wheeling and about 12 race miles in the woods.
The unit is mechanically stock other than the cage and harnesses.
The doors are solid, but could be easily cut and hinged at the rear, the front A pillar brace hits at a perfect spot for a latch.
The cage is all frame tied with no bungs, fully x braced everywhere and the cab is all 2" Dom. The whole cage is tig welded by a professional. Side skins and number plates are 16 ga aluminum powder coated black, the roof is 1/8" aluminum. It has a jaz 12 gallon fuel cell, ezsteer power steering, wiring and tabs for a 40" double row light bar up top. It also has window nets that are not currently installed but could come with it. I have a set of the black non xrs maverick wheels (one is being used as a spare right now) that can go with it.
Still owe a couple grand on it so as with buying anything with a loan you will have to wait a week or so to get the Lein release. Your banker will simply have to coordinate with the finance company of the maverick.
I've found a jeep I have to have so I'm selling this unit
Asking $12,500
In Paola, ks 66071