• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

zukimaster said:
For all of you waiting for this unicorn 42'' tire to come out that will probably be higher than bird *****, why not just go with a 43 TSL sticky? and have a set on your doorstep in a few days.

I did :smoke:

sledneck said:
Maybe maxxis is trying to find someone that can read a tape measure for all these critical dimensions... Because advertising a 40" tire that only measures 38" doesn't seem within "spec" to me.
Not sure where you got yours. Mine were dead on 40" when I got them.

Re:

That's a lot to ask to compete against a tire that is known to be tough and work very well. I figure people that race and people that have disposable cash to gamble will give them a go first. I couldn't sink that much money not knowing if they were worth having.

Re:

But will they grip? Ground Hawks stopped production in the 90's and there are still sets around. They are like the cockroach of tires. We all know how well they grip too.

Price is cheaper than 43's were when I priced them.. And I dunno Tyler... Treps sure do wear the edges fast. Mine are 2-3 32nds less than they were new in the middle .. But them edges def wear ... I was honestly thinkin bout 43's. Only recently I realized I suck at driving I guess. I need more ground clearence. Bad. I smash Into **** all the time. Every inch counts.. Ha.

kushKrawlin said:
Only recently I realized I suck at driving I guess. I need more ground clearence. Bad. I smash Into **** all the time. Every inch counts.. Ha.

Need more short term memory.

Oh wait

kushKrawlin said:
Price is cheaper than 43's were when I priced them.. And I dunno Tyler... Treps sure do wear the edges fast. Mine are 2-3 32nds less than they were new in the middle .. But them edges def wear ... I was honestly thinkin bout 43's. Only recently I realized I suck at driving I guess. I need more ground clearence. Bad. I smash Into **** all the time. Every inch counts.. Ha.

Dude, have you ever looked at sx stickies that have been spun? The outer lugs a ROUGH

JohnG said:
Need more short term memory.

Oh wait
:rolf: Its a new clime ever time when u :smoke: up.
I was gonna crawl it like I watched John crawl it, but then I got high.
We could rewrite the whole song. :spin:

kushKrawlin said:
740 ish a piece. Will be here in 7-10 days. :woot:

That's only ~$40 more than the 40s cost me. Of course that was total, dropped on a pallet in my driveway.