• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

Dave's Offroad drop shipped my 40" trep from Transamerican Wholesale. I forgot my neighbor had an account and his pricing showed $630 each but he felt he could get cheaper on site. They aren't showing the 42" yet...

croes said:
Dave's Offroad drop shipped my 40" trep from Transamerican Wholesale. I forgot my neighbor had an account and his pricing showed $630 each but he felt he could get cheaper on site. They aren't showing the 42" yet...

They also have the 42's on backorder.

Ive only ran my 42 treps 1 trip but so far I love them. It might just be the extra clearance but they seem to work better right out the gate then my 40" treps did. They worked great on rocks but haven't really had a chance to hit any big dirt hills, only wheeled at a small local park. Ive personally on owned 39 Reds, 40 treps, and 42 treps. So far 42 treps are by far my favorite, ready to get these things broke in! I ran them about 8-10 PSI on a fairly heavy rig and they hardly seemed to bulge, going to run them alittle lower next trip.

Re: Re: Re: Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

BLGXJ said:
I'll be there. >:D Don't forget my words of encouragement at mountainside in the creek bed.
I winched him out of that one.

We do use Transamerican Wholesale for our Maxxis Stickies, its cheaper than going through Maxxis direct so we can pass along cheaper prices to our customers.

The statement about 100+ on back order is inaccurate, their system shows that but that doesnt always mean they are back ordered, they are out of stock right now but that number is very inflated. Dont need to get into specifics as to why but we have filled all our 42" tire orders within 3 business days of order so far.

Daves Offroad Supply said:
We do use Transamerican Wholesale for our Maxxis Stickies, its cheaper than going through Maxxis direct so we can pass along cheaper prices to our customers.

The statement about 100+ on back order is inaccurate, their system shows that but that doesnt always mean they are back ordered, they are out of stock right now but that number is very inflated. Dont need to get into specifics as to why but we have filled all our 42" tire orders within 3 business days of order so far.

Would you care to tell me or pm me what rep you spoke with because I've had a set ordered for a customer thru them since the 8/26/2016 and they keep telling me end of September or into October.

Dave's had sold out last week. As of today he shipped mine just as promised. Cant ask for any more than that, great service and will do what he says! Thanks Dave.

My wheels came in yesterday got everything from Daves, he is the man awesome service and great communication. I mounted the wheels and tires yesterday hope to get them on the buggy tomorrow and drive it around some.