• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis creepy crawler or bfg red label

Cole said:
Haha. I wish it was possible. Michelin doesn't believe in Blem tires. You guys would freak out if you saw all the tires they cut up for stuff the common person would never notice.
Michelin? Thought you worked for BFG?!

onetonrubicon I thought you already sold one or the other of those tires I ran into you at Adventure Off Road Park and the guy was gonna pick them up what you asking for them (either set) I will see what I can do here local

Have you called Scotty Goforth 865-933-3175 he has been posting on facebook he has all kind and sizes of TSLs and Raceline Beadlocks in stock

This is about the 3rd set of reds I've taken on trade. I trade around all the time. He doesn't have any ltbs last I talked to him.

IMO there is only two kinds of tires......BFG red labels and Free...........If they do not say BFG they better have been free :****:

drivermod said:
I'm running a set of cut Creepy's. Opening up the center lugs seemed to help in the wet stuff. That being said, they are no BFG Krawler on the rocks. I think they make a pretty good choice if you only have one set of tires but I would trade em for a set of Reds if given the chance. Ultimately I'd love to have a set of Krawlers for dry days or on the rocks and a set of cut boggers for when we are blazing new trails. The KRTB's are extremely durable and a close second to the Reds on the rocks but in the wet nasty stuff they will lag behind.

buggyasof12222012_zpsa7f28f58.jpg

I opened up my front center treads some more as well, but I did not touch the rear ones. That seem to make a major difference in mine.