• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maybe The Luke wasn€™t wrong? Round 3?

@fabricator1 seems like a stand up guy to me. Just bought a part for my NP205 from him. No problems with communication, payment, or shipping. If I could find another reason to drive all the way up to Michigan, I'd go pick up a couple pairs of axles, and other miscellaneous square body parts from him.

Re: Maybe The Luke wasn'"t wrong? Round 3?

tonybolton said:
Damn....maybe this Luke guy got a paper cut also from that toilet paper. Damn....toughen up dude!

((((LOL)))))
a7cce297101b1cff8f8099b5ef73dfce.jpg

muddinmetal said:
Please y'all... don't let this happen.
If it comes to the point I need facepage to talk to yall ****ers yall just won't be hearing from me any more. If I find time for facepage I will just find another hobby

BUG-E J said:
If it comes to the point I need facepage to talk to yall ****ers yall just won't be hearing from me any more. If I find time for facepage I will just find another hobby

You could start a Facespace offering free parts to people if they'll jus come pick'em up. ;)

whiskeymakin said:
How about this jeeppoor.....rent a box truck and trailer, go to the freebie place and get all his ****, come to tennessee and have a silent auction at whichever place you want to ride at for the weekend and you would probably end up with a free trip out of the deal....Everybody wins in a way
Hmm now you have me thinking about doing this.
If I knew it would work I would be all over it.

I'd say it would then if you really feel giving....plan it on the ride for Reid and donate the leftovers to them

Re: Re: Maybe The Luke wasn€š€žt wrong? Round 3?

BUG-E J said:
That's what jew said about smart phones too, but here jew are. Jew. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
I swear, Tony. I'm going to kick you square in the 'taint next time I see you.

you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't do it..... I want to see it.

jeeptj99 said:
you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't do it..... I want to see it.
You want to see my ass? Wtf?

Did you say you wanna see Tony's taint? Man you're a weird dude