• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maybe The Luke wasn€™t wrong? Round 3?

TBItoy said:
Super duty Dana 60.

But I'm in Mexico till next thursday, so I'll need you to store it at Kel's (and front me the $)
Damn! Anything else I can do for you?
You want me to get 2 blow jobs and bring you one back?

Re: I think we're getting trolled/catfished by Fabricator1

tonybolton said:
I know some Michigan'ers......they're all rich up there!!! Drive jeeps with big blocks and 54's! ;)
We know you ain't talking about me. lol No money and still running a little jeep 4.0.

So where does he live?
We coming down to windrock the first weekend in may and we can haul some things down if we can arraign to the items.

Re: Maybe The Luke wasn'"t wrong? Round 3?

Eddyj said:
I€™m headed up to Michigan sun. Anybody need me to pick anything up?

My longarms, hydro ram, orbital, coil overs, 205, and whatever else is in my free pile. Lol

How about this jeeppoor.....rent a box truck and trailer, go to the freebie place and get all his ****, come to tennessee and have a silent auction at whichever place you want to ride at for the weekend and you would probably end up with a free trip out of the deal....Everybody wins in a way

Y'all have never actually gotten me to unload yet. Too bad I all but quit drinking or I would call out you bunch of honkies.

Disagreeing is one thing that I can handle. I am a man. A lack of character or substance I cannot. I call things like I see them, apologize when I am wrong and will fight anyone to the death over things in believe in. I also back up what I say by what I do. I don't care about opinions 1/100th as much as I care about facts. And I bet a dollar that you won't find a more loyal person to you if I call you a friend.

Weird turn.....just be glad this forum is still here. It gets the most page views it ever has, in spite of Facebook taking over the world. Give it 5 years and we will be doing the same thing CAOS just did and will be talking via FB messenger.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

This Fabricator1 guy seems like the kinda guy that'd leave a couple dimes and a quarter in the give-a-penny take-a-penny jar......jus sayin'.....

Ol' Luke prolly jus usin' the rough side of the toilet paper. :)

I swear, Tony. I'm going to kick you square in the 'taint next time I see you.

I swear, Tony. I'm going to kick you square in the 'taint next time I see you.