• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

McCain's running mate

Biden is so condensending....he will not come off good against her in the debates. He has experience, but he has been WRONG on so many issues.

As for Obama winning....this was it. He is toast. He will contnue to flub his self for 60 days. His popularity has fallen as America has seen him off the teleprompter.

I think she is exactly what this country needs. A REAL PERSON, not a career politician doing whatever they are told to win votes and look good in Polls.

I was literally going "Hell yes" while she was speaking , she seemed genuine and straight forward no agenda her is were I stand. I dig it. thumb.gif thumb.gif

and she'll stick more straws in the alaska wilderness than you know what to do with. more straws equals more dollars for her home state.

InDaShop said:
and she'll stick more straws in the alaska wilderness than you know what to do with. more straws equals more dollars for her home state.

I wonder her views on drilling in Alaska??

hitit Fack that'd be sweet if we could "tap that" Alaskan resource... pepper.gif

I'm talking about OIL---not Mz Alaska you pervs :eek: :flipoff1:

I cant believe how far this thread has gone with out a reference to...............

cougar4.jpg

bwahaha.... put a muzzle on teh cougar and watch out for that camel toe...

F YES! I wanna be an intern.... BWAH :flipoff1: laughing1

there's gotta be a sex tape somewhere!

P said:
I think she is exactly what this country needs. A REAL PERSON, not a career politician doing whatever they are told to win votes and look good in Polls.

agreed. id probably rather see her in the driver's seat and McCain as her VP. she is refreshing.

her oldest daughter is cute and has some tig ol bitties.

She is FOR drilling in Alaska and is an "expert" in the field of alternative energy sources. I like her!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2901128&s_pos=

Back it up one page and vote....