• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Running over pets

Re: Re: Running over pets

crawler 129 said:
In my 1st year of marriage I killed my wife's cat . Would not stay off my truck . Started a hell of a fight . ***** killer
Yeah I couldn't handle that ****! I hate like **** when our dog and neighbor's german Shepard piss on my wheels. I rubbed our dog's nose in his own piss on my wheel yesterday. If it was up to me, we would have no animals.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yea I aint stopping or zigging for any animal pet or otherwise. Several years ago I ran over a huge basset hound that came out of nowhere. He hung on the front crossmember of the truck...drug him a short piece then he came unhung and bout ripped the rear diff outta the truck on the way out the back. :driving: Looked like a flipping murder scene on the highway...it was bout a 1/4 mile down the road from my grandfolks house. Few days later grandpaw told me some neighbors kids cried for days cause somebody splattered their Snoopy...made me feel little shitty but SOB shouldn't of been playing in the road.

If a pet's owner truly cares about them, they will take appropriate measures to keep them on their own property. Period.
It pisses me off to see someone boohooing about a pet being run over or running away when they never had them properly contained in their house or yard to begin with.

crawler 129 said:
In my 1st year of marriage I killed my wife's cat . Would not stay off my truck . Started a hell of a fight . ***** killer
So this is funny to me. My wife loves cats.

I too cant stand them. We used to have a handful of ferals that romed. They would crap in our flower beds then our dog would be outside playing with us and roll in the crap. Id wash my dog twice a week it seemed.

So I put a large trap out and caught that sucker that was crapping in the flower bed.

I get up in the morn and there he is howling in that cage. I throw him in the bed of the truck and head out into the county. Gonna pop him real quick, dump him in the ditch. Case closed.

I get the cage out and hes howling like crazy. Then I start thinking, its his owners that I dislike. Hes just doing what God made him to do.

So I shake the snot out of the cage until he pisses himself. Then I drove back home grabbed the cage and shook the snot out of it again. Told him don€™t you ever come back here again. Then I let him go. Lol

I never had to wash cat crap off my dog again and he avoided our house like the plague. Then my neighbor killed him about 6 months later because the cat was crapping in the sand box in his back yard. Lol

Then I told my wife about me trapping him. Fun times

Jody Treadway said:
If a pet's owner truly cares about them, they will take appropriate measures to keep them on their own property. Period.
It pisses me off to see someone boohooing about a pet being run over or running away when they never had them properly contained in their house or yard to begin with.

Exactly! We keep our rottweiler and pitbull inside. When they go outside to use the bathroom, they are in the backyard fenced in.

LightBnDr said:
So this is funny to me. My wife loves cats.

I too cant stand them. We used to have a handful of ferals that romed. They would crap in our flower beds then our dog would be outside playing with us and roll in the crap. Id wash my dog twice a week it seemed.

So I put a large trap out and caught that sucker that was crapping in the flower bed.

I get up in the morn and there he is howling in that cage. I throw him in the bed of the truck and head out into the county. Gonna pop him real quick, dump him in the ditch. Case closed.

I get the cage out and hes howling like crazy. Then I start thinking, its his owners that I dislike. Hes just doing what God made him to do.

So I shake the snot out of the cage until he pisses himself. Then I drove back home grabbed the cage and shook the snot out of it again. Told him don'"t you ever come back here again. Then I let him go. Lol

I never had to wash cat crap off my dog again and he avoided our house like the plague. Then my neighbor killed him about 6 months later because the cat was crapping in the sand box in his back yard. Lol

Then I told my wife about me trapping him. Fun times
Lmao, before we moved into the new house I got a new neighbor on one side of me and her cat started coming over and making our dog bark like a demon dog, i got tired of hearing it so I went out one night, grabbed the cat, swung around and threw that ****er as far and as high as I could back into her yard. I did that 1 or 2 more times then never saw the cat again. I hate animals. If they weren't such little nosey bitches, I wouldn't mind.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Slight derail in the pet containment area. [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]ANYBODY DRIVING WITH THEIR DOG IN THE FRONT SEAT OF THEIR CAR NEAR ME WILL BE SHOT ON SITE BY ME[/size][/size][/size]. Put your F'in dog in the back of the car as you cannot possibly drive your car while "Precious" is sitting on your lap and help you steer the car. I can take the "Didn't use your turn signal" a whole lot more than you letting your 70 pound PekaShu help you drive, while you are busy texting. I "T" boned and put a Buick into an Oak tree all because a 75 year old woman and her 65 year old Poodle were busy looking the other way and could not see out the drivers window, so it must have been clear to them. In the wreckage, I broke my back and neck and all she received was a broken leg and her dog flew out the passenger window and landed on the lawn. If I could have, I would have ran the little bastard over in the yard if I had to drive all the way around the pool in the backyard. Pheew, I feel better now after that short burst, carry on.

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Slight derail in the pet containment area. [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]ANYBODY DRIVING WITH THEIR DOG IN THE FRONT SEAT OF THEIR CAR NEAR ME WILL BE SHOT ON SITE BY ME[/size][/size][/size]. Put your F'in dog in the back of the car as you cannot possibly drive your car while "Precious" is sitting on your lap and help you steer the car. I can take the "Didn't use your turn signal" a whole lot more than you letting your 70 pound PekaShu help you drive, while you are busy texting. I "T" boned and put a Buick into an Oak tree all because a 75 year old woman and her 65 year old Poodle were busy looking the other way and could not see out the drivers window, so it must have been clear to them. In the wreckage, I broke my back and neck and all she received was a broken leg and her dog flew out the passenger window and landed on the lawn. If I could have, I would have ran the little bastard over in the yard if I had to drive all the way around the pool in the backyard. Pheew, I feel better now after that short burst, carry on.

ADMINISTRATOR
Can't agree with this more. I always wanna ram those assholes off the road.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Grew up with an old friend.....said his family cat of 10yrs went old and senile and started shitting and pissing on his bed regularly. Angered him so much one day, took the cat outback and used it as target practice, buried it in a dumpster.

Two days later, **** and piss ended up back on his bed. Turned out to be the families new puppy.... :****:

bbtank45 said:
Grew up with an old friend.....said his family cat of 10yrs went old and senile and started shitting and pissing on his bed regularly. Angered him so much one day, took the cat outback and used it as target practice, buried it in a dumpster.

Two days later, **** and piss ended up back on his bed. Turned out to be the families new puppy.... :****:

My mom had a cat that would piss on my dad's and my clothes. it got thrown out side and then it started pissing in my jeep. It disappeared..... damn coyotes.

I love my dogs but if they get hit then I get a new dog, not that i did not love my dog but we all have to go somehow. I just hope it kills them instead of hurting them to the point that their death is prolonged.

As far as cats go, I have 1 on the farm that I will not feed and everyone else has been informed they had better not feed it either. This is why barns have mice is to feed a cat. SIDENOTE: only had the cat for the last couple of months, noticed that my mice population stayed down and the number of damn copperheads went way down.

TacomaJD said:
If it was up to me, we would have no animals.

Bingo.

I have some stories that would absolutely piss Patrick and Lori off, so I'll keep it tame. A few years ago I was in the back yard sighting in my bow, I had it drawn back and my target sighted when I saw a cat creeping across the range. The same damn cat that sits 10' outside of my bloodhound's radius so she just barks all damn night. The same damn cat that apparently goes muddin', then walks on our vehicles. So I make a slight deviation and aim for spine, I mean, I don't want the cat to run home with an arrow sticking out of its side, then I let 'er fly. The arrow sailed a **** hair high, nicked the skin and buried into the grass, cat squalled and took off back for home. Not 5 seconds go by and I hear the cat lady calling for it. If I'd have hit the damn thing, she probably would have seen it and I'd be under the jail for animal cruelty.

Incident # 7,172-
Boxer 2 houses up, always busts out of his fence, but super nice. Just sniffs around and goes on. One day dog gets out, tears my garbage to ****, neighbors come get him, but don't help in the cleanup. Now I'm pissed. VERY NEXT NIGHT, dog is out, tears up trash again. 3 ****ing bags worth. I saw the bastard dragging bag #3 across the lawn through the living room window, this is the last straw. I grabbed the AR, went outside, and proceded to execute a 30 round mag dump about an inch off his back feet while dog was on the rev limiter in 5th gear. That boxer ran faster than a racing grayhound and I haven't seen him since. Neighbors still don't talk to me.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Bingo.

I have some stories that would absolutely piss Patrick and Lori off, so I'll keep it tame. A few years ago I was in the back yard sighting in my bow, I had it drawn back and my target sighted when I saw a cat creeping across the range. The same damn cat that sits 10' outside of my bloodhound's radius so she just barks all damn night. The same damn cat that apparently goes muddin', then walks on our vehicles. So I make a slight deviation and aim for spine, I mean, I don't want the cat to run home with an arrow sticking out of its side, then I let 'er fly. The arrow sailed a **** hair high, nicked the skin and buried into the grass, cat squalled and took off back for home. Not 5 seconds go by and I hear the cat lady calling for it. If I'd have hit the damn thing, she probably would have seen it and I'd be under the jail for animal cruelty.

Incident # 7,172-
Boxer 2 houses up, always busts out of his fence, but super nice. Just sniffs around and goes on. One day dog gets out, tears my garbage to ****, neighbors come get him, but don't help in the cleanup. Now I'm pissed. VERY NEXT NIGHT, dog is out, tears up trash again. 3 ****ing bags worth. I saw the bastard dragging bag #3 across the lawn through the living room window, this is the last straw. I grabbed the AR, went outside, and proceded to execute a 30 round mag dump about an inch off his back feet while dog was on the rev limiter in 5th gear. That boxer ran faster than a racing grayhound and I haven't seen him since. Neighbors still don't talk to me.
im laughing my ass off at you because I can see you doing it like I was there with you

I was minding my own a few years back in my mustang and out of nowhere book a bid ass dog and I hit it straight on I'd say I was going 45 mph and it sounded bad and when it came out the back I got a little sideways so I'm looking in the mirror like damn. The damn thing gets to its feet and is hauling ass. I pulled over and get out to look and I'm like wtf and I'm almost crying mad but nothing or no one to blame but it completely smoked my perfect front nosecone and perfectly working fog lights. Hell it still pisses me off to this day. Any how a few years later I turned it in on insurance and was paid almost 2k for the damages but the car is still fd up today.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Bingo.

Incident # 7,172-

My pops is guilty of a similar story, except he reloaded a 20g shotgun shell with rock salt and let the dog have it.....needless to say, the dog never came back.

Poke said:
Its the Law in NY. You have to stop and attempt to locate the owner.

How do you enforce that? I stopped, posted to my friends on Facebook to let me know who to sue for ****ing up my ride. Then I drove on. Better yet....firemen are on their way to saving 100 kids stuck on a bus, hit a dog. Instead of saving lives, they do the right thing and look for the owner of a mange infested homeless guys dog. Try giving this guy a ticket for hitting an untethered animal. I'll call Shunnarrah and complain about my back and my neck. Gonna sue for a hundred thousand dollars. But we could settle out of court for a 40 and a jaw breaker.