• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

McDonalds Incognito Website

jayphizzle

Junk Wheeler
I stumbled upon a window decal @ McDonalds advertising a website called "365black.com". This peaked my interest as to why a global company such as McDonalds is promoting this. I checked it out and it seems to me that they are pandering to a certain race. (I think pandering is the correct word) This is absolutely dispicable to me. It seems that some people confuse superiority with equality. I believe that BLACK history is important, but not at the cost of ALL history. I just think that this is an example of the entire country bowing down to the demands of a people which believe the world owes them something. And in no way am I saying that all black people are one way and all white people are one way, but this just seems like it is promoting the accomplishments of black people over EVERYONE elses. What would be said if there was a corporate sponsor of something called "365white.com"? I may be way off base here, I just want to see what my fellow Hardliners thought. Please keep all the bashing,baiting to a minimum, I don't want to overwork JohnG on this one. :dunno:

I'm sure i've overlooked something, but why not 365white or 365caucasian? I guess that's my issue. Why is it ok to be all inclusive unless you're white?

jayphizzle said:
I'm sure i've overlooked something, but why not 365white or 365caucasian? I guess that's my issue. Why is it ok to be all inclusive unless you're white?

Because they clearly have no problem already acquiring business from all the obese fatass white lazy ****s in 'Mericuh. Pushing diversity like that is in every big business workplace. It's nothing out of the ordinary, really.

If 365black was like some sort of side project that was formulated to benefit African Americans only, without the same offerings to others, then that would be different and I would be like "hey, fuk them assholes..."

Re:

I agree with jay. If it were named 365white there would be a problem. OK Ronald must have been a racist and this is how they keep everyone happy.

I'm lovin it..................................

They aren't getting any more of my monies. Not that I really frequented the establishments anyway. :flipoff1:

That place is disgusting, the ONLY time they get my money is for a sausage biscuit if I'm out of cereal at home, AND I accidentally pass the Hardees.

But yeah, I believe they do pander to blacks, they'll eat the **** and not give a damn what it does to them. I say wear it out... I don't give a damn what happens to them either! :flipgotcha:

Re: Re: McDonalds Incognito Website

5BrothersFabrication said:
That place is disgusting, the ONLY time they get my money is for a sausage biscuit if I'm out of cereal at home, AND I accidentally pass the Hardees.

But yeah, I believe they do pander to blacks, they'll eat the **** and not give a damn what it does to them. I say wear it out... I don't give a damn what happens to them either! :flipgotcha:
Truth!
LandSpeeder said:
I would want the white site to be not Ronald McDonald but maybe RonaldMcReagan.com
Hard to dedicate a site to white conservative folks, other than this and Fox News/Alex Jones....

That's racist white boy!8)

The NAACP has their hands in ALOT of things you wouldn't know. Unless I am broke down out of town I refuse to shop at Autozone for this reason.

If Mcdonalds starts serving fried chicken with hot sauce, chitlins, and grape soda.......then we'll know they're up to something sneaky.....