• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Me getting stuck

[EDIT]: ok, nevermind it works now.

This is strangely familiar to a scene I watched this last weekend with some guy on some new 38.5" TSL's... :flipoff:

Yeah we had GaryTJ and Dirtball make attempts. They are both on 39.5 IROK's. But then XJ Mike drives right over it with no problems.

What gives? :wtf:

I had to work at that a bit to make it on sunday....

except I didn't sit there polishing the ----wood

I should have gone and played on that log pile.. would have been fun.

last time I was up there a few years ago I crawled over it going the other way.. it was twice as tall then though..

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

"Karl ON WOOD"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

KarlVP said:
Yeah we had GaryTJ and Dirtball make attempts. They are both on 39.5 IROK's. But then XJ Mike drives right over it with no problems.

What gives? :wtf:

See, you all are on to big of a tire, Ya thats it! Small tires are cool! :flipoff:

1 minute and 11 seconds...I couldn't make it to the end.

paint drying...

grass growing...:flipoff:

All you needed was more throttle and it would've gone right through there :redneck:

Jobless said:
1 minute and 11 seconds...I couldn't make it to the end.

paint drying...

grass growing...:flipoff:

All you needed was more throttle and it would've gone right through there :redneck:

Maybe in your rig.

KarlVP said:
Maybe in your rig.

I tried that aproach on sunday and got me no-place. rear diff/links where stuck on that back log,lol.... Even tried backing up and nailing the gas---just came to a stop... XJOE was the only one to do it that day cleanly...

crash said:
I tried that aproach on sunday and got me no-place. rear diff/links where stuck on that back log,lol.... Even tried backing up and nailing the gas---just came to a stop... XJOE was the only one to do it that day cleanly...

GaryTJ tried hammering it. Dirtball tried crawling it. You saw what happened when I tried it. And Mike walks right up it in his XJ on 33's. :wtf:

KarlVP said:
GaryTJ tried hammering it. Dirtball tried crawling it. You saw what happened when I tried it. And Mike walks right up it in his XJ on 33's. :wtf:

Its all about the sweet spot...

crash said:
Its all about the sweet spot...

What! It's my crazy driving skilz I tell you! :flipoff:

Actually I got stuck the same place Karl did, which is also where Tom Baker got stuck driving Pennies TJ. I just backed it up and bumped it and away I went. Probably made it thanks to the Longer wheel base on my XJ. So there you go guys, Size really does matter! :haha: