• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mike! (bentandtwisted)

fawk that noise. Mike I wouldn't worry abotu that ****. Just keep on keepin' on.

I still think you guys need to be in a metro area. Get some of the bolt on crowd to foot the bill for the business, and then buggies are GRAVY!!!!

See you in a couple days.

I'll post here first because of the BULLSHIT on Pirate4x4 :dunno:

I have been around this game going on 16 years now, yes we took a BIG chance opening a new shop in smallsville,Ar As of now, YES, it looks like we will close this shop at the end of May. We did not want the whole world crashing in on us all at once, we still have rigs to finish and customers to make happy but I guess some people can not keep from talking about things in a small town. Bent & Twisted will still be building rigs but only after we finish what we started here and return to Kansas. To me the customer will always be my first and I have things to finish here. I owe Carl all but my life for what he has tried so hard to make happen here in Arkansas for us. Things are just to slow for what we wanted to happen here. I'll take the family back to Kansas only after school is out and we have finished up the rigs here. I have talked to all my dealerships and Randy and Cottin and I will still be selling the Solid MFG. chassis and building turn key rigs back in Kansas. Hope I can still help some of you out in the future and I will some of you at the races.

bentandtwisted said:
I'll post here first because of the BULLSHIT on Pirate4x4 :dunno:

I have been around this game going on 16 years now, yes we took a BIG chance opening a new shop in smallsville,Ar As of now, YES, it looks like we will close this shop at the end of May. We did not want the whole world crashing in on us all at once, we still have rigs to finish and customers to make happy but I guess some people can not keep from talking about things in a small town. Bent & Twisted will still be building rigs but only after we finish what we started here and return to Kansas. To me the customer will always be my first and I have things to finish here. I owe Carl all but my life for what he has tried so hard to make happen here in Arkansas for us. Things are just to slow for what we wanted to happen here. I'll take the family back to Kansas only after school is out and we have finished up the rigs here. I have talked to all my dealerships and Randy and Cottin and I will still be selling the Solid MFG. chassis and building turn key rigs back in Kansas. Hope I can still help some of you out in the future and I will some of you at the races.

Best of luck Mike... Those were some shatty posts on PBB. :eek: Ignore my PM, you answered my ? on here. And I definetly understand the local economy not supporting the type of operation you guys started.

Travis said:
That's bullshit. Bummer65 registered today, and that is his only post.

Probably a regular that knows the account will be banned. So, create a new account from a dial up where you always get a new IP address. That way, the real account is protected. Still nothing to worry about.

Man, why do people always try to stir **** up. There was no need to broadcast the problems. I know Mike and Carl would have addressed it when the time was right.

Thread is gone from Pirate.

Mike, best of luck moving. Sorry you had to even go to hick-ville in the first place. Those clowns up there are backwards for a reason.

What folks need to understand is that MIKE is Bent and Twisted Fab. Not the building in Harrison Ar.

wngrog said:
What folks need to understand is that MIKE is Bent and Twisted Fab. Not the building in Harrison Ar.

YUP. Mike was Bent and Twisted long before I even got into wheelin.... And he was there to be the only one not laughing at me when I made an non-drivin fool of myself at the Kansas Krunch with my green carb'd v8 open diff toyota. I'll stand behind him, I think it's a select 1 or 2 haters in Harrison so F them. Mike welcome back home... thumb.gif

I didn't know Mike from Adam several months ago, and we have still never met. However, I gave Mike a call after exchanging some PM's on Pirate or Muchado. 1st call we talked for and hour and half, I had cauliflower ear after that. He walked me through everything from race prep/buggy prep, to logistics of an event, through tech, though the actual competition, and sooooo much more (yeah I took notes as fast as I could write). Anybody that will take 1:30 hours of their work life to talk on the phone to some guy in Texas that he’s never met and open up like a book on helping this rookie out, is good in my book. Says a lot about him....and I appreciate all of his advice he gave me that helped me make the decision to step up to the plate on this competition deal.

InDaShop said:
I didn't know Mike from Adam several months ago, and we have still never met. However, I gave Mike a call after exchanging some PM's on Pirate or Muchado. 1st call we talked for and hour and half, I had cauliflower ear after that. He walked me through everything from race prep/buggy prep, to logistics of an event, through tech, though the actual competition, and sooooo much more (yeah I took notes as fast as I could write). Anybody that will take 1:30 hours of their work life to talk on the phone to some guy in Texas that he’s never met and open up like a book on helping this rookie out, is good in my book. Says a lot about him....and I appreciate all of his advice he gave me that helped me make the decision to step up to the plate on this competition deal.

X2
in the same boat
Mike spent the same time with me - hope to return the favor when I can

the weavers need to hire Mike to be the mouthpiece of XRRA like WeRock did Dustin Webster. He LOVES the sport....