• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mike! (bentandtwisted)

I would do it in a minute fo sure. Thanks for the kind words guys. Some of you have PM'ed me about parts sorry I have not got back to you today or yesterday. I have a couple of chassis to get knocked out and I have trying like hell to get them both done. The whole thing just kinda pissed me off, I have went way out of my way to help lots of people get started in this sport and I get this from some guy that will not even post up his name, guess he does not know me very well because if I find out who it was it is ON hitit I am no Shannon Campbell nor will I ever be, I try to give the customer want he wants at a price that is fair to him and me both. For all of you in this market you know how hard it can be to make it at times, I have NEVER said anything about any body unless it was to their face about this sport we are all in. I guess there will always be that ONE guy in every croud. I just did want to let everyone know like this, it should have been up to Carl and I to let the masses know what was going on and what the next spet would be for us and for me. I have ment some great people on here and have done some bus. with some of them now and got great products and I will continue to do so.

That is about all I am going to say on this subject. I'll have two rollers coming up for sale very soon if anyone is looking for one. We will get moved back to Kansas and get things up and running as soon as I can, in the mean time and can still get you parts if need be. Looking forward to meeting some of you in Al this weekend.

P.S. I still think Wyatt should let me drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Carl would loan me the rig, I would treat it like it was mine thumb.gif

If anyone can get me that job with the Weavers let me know loller.gif

Best of luck Mike ( didnt read and really dont care to.. PBB thread ) But Ill say, its a tough market and with the economy being whta it is and all that its just that much tougher right now. People for the most part arent spending on toys like 5-6 years ago. You hang in there keep up your work and putting people first and it will all come back for the better were ever you and the fam. land.

Again good luck and its all good :woody:

Didn't hear the drama & honestly don't care about it either.

I just keep my head down & work.

Mike, if you need anything, be sure to let me know man.

Mike & I have done business once and I hope I met his expectations. I know he seemed like a standup guy hitit

Mike I was very grateful for your help with the wheels. I appreciate all you have done for me and the others on this board since you joined up. P is right, the economy is not great for those in the 4x4 toys market, I can only imagine how slow it is in small town Arkansas. It will pick up soon enough. I look fwd to meeting you this weekend.