• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mike Huckabee

Juan_Hong_Loe

That's dumb
Don't wanna get into who's better than who, but the more I hear Mike Huckabee speak the more I like him. He's for the second amend., Border control, Tax reformation (for the ones that have to work two jobs but still get taxes cut like hell), Energy independence. Like I said don't want to start no shiat.

Daniel

Heard this fact yesterday. It will never happen, but if the bitch got elected and served two terms the white house would have been held for 2 families for 28 years :eek:

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Don't wanna get into who's better than who, but the more I hear Mike Huckabee speak the more I like him. He's for the second amend., Border control, Tax reformation (for the ones that have to work two jobs but still get taxes cut like hell), Energy independence. Like I said don't want to start no shiat.

Daniel

I hate all the ****ers... but I think Id have to lean towards him myself. Them saying what they will do and actually doing what they say is two different things. I want a **** that will walk in and shake the whole system to the core personally laughing

Huckabee does it for me. And how can you not vote for someone that has Chuck Norris's support? What are you un-American?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8

My $0.02...
1. I'm movin to fawkin Canada if there's another Clinton in the whitehouse... :mad:
2. America doesn't need the Kuran carrying, anti-american flage, no Pledge allegience saying Osama Obama...

Huckabee doesn't look bad... And the Mormon's are alittle strange, But Romney is an option......
And if we wanted to get some progress made in the middle east.. i say McCain's the man... Maybe a littel rambunctious though...

"C" sections were invented when Chuck Norris PUNCHED his way out of the womb......nuff said...

Hillary won't make it....

1. she's probably a lesbo for real, and wont come out....and, the GLAD community will know this and she will lose their votes...

2. Obama, well, i definitely don't like the Jihad sounding name, but he was raised christian and speaks well....

i think that he's as good a canidate as the donkeys will find...

i like huckleberry too.....but it is unlikely that the election will be won by a 'publican in 2008....simple truth.....