• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miles and P headed to B'ham soon !

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Heath has some parts I need and I have some he needs! So I need to get up with ya for some transporting.

We can make that work, Tell Heath to get everything to Miles this weekend or whatever. Im excited to get Sweetpea up here to do some work !

Congratulations P thumb.gif

QUOTE FROM 4X4Rockshop e-mail:

4x4ROCKSHOP.com Under New Ownership!

4x4ROCKSHOP.com SoldWe're excited to announce today, that 4x4ROCKSHOP.com is under new ownership!

After seven years at the helm, Mike Cohn (center) has passed the torch to new owners, Miles Hasselquist (left) and former 4x4ROCKSHOP employee, Paul Beattie (right).

Miles and Paul are very enthusiastic about their new venture and are working around the clock to make the transition and relocation a smooth one. They look forward to continuing the legacy of exceptional customer service, Mike has provided since 2003.

Stay tuned for more news and information once the dust settles in our new Kansas HQ.

Congrats to P and Miles, Mile text me the other day and told me to get on there. I was pretty suprised to see there picture. Miles said today next week it should be up and running.

Thank you guys, we appreciate your support and look forward to working with ya'll ! Its been a crazy month and alot of work to just get were we are and there's a ton left to do. We have been sending out emails and making calls to get all setup with all the vendor's , it just takes a little time. Hope to be updating the website soon, but for now just getting everyone informed and all the contact info and so forth squared away !

I'll start a thread in the vendors section and update it "real time" as we get our line card back were it needs to be. Thanks again and if you dont see it on the site shoot me an email [email protected] or call the office at 913.294.9320

Thanks guys !
P

:dblthumb: