• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Missing threads.

I asked Gregg to delete it.

Apparently there are quite a few folks who think I like to start trouble molaugh and felt the build thread was a slap in the face to Murrah.

Since Murrah Motorsports is taking off I didn't want it to tarnish him in any way shape form or fashion. Ole Murrah has been a good friend to me over the years and I can never thank him enough for the 747 fiasco and on the original build of el Samuel Rusty

Piper was starting ****...

Really, it took a weird turn and spiraled out of control then hit a buss full of nuns.

We'll damn, I must've missed the very end of the crash. But I remember there being some discussion about some bars not being fully welded. I really didn't think it was in any way bashing Murrah.

MoparMan said:
We'll damn, I must've missed the very end of the crash. But I remember there being some discussion about some bars not being fully welded. I really didn't think it was in any way bashing Murrah.

It was preventative maintenance before a shitstorm.

More like "hey man the offroad world thinks you're pulling a 747 with Murrah" and I was like "I've beat on this thing for 3 years and now fixing **** I've broken" Then I was kicked out of a group text , defriended , black balled , exiled , banished from the cool kids club etc. molaugh But Murrah and I are cool and on the same page, no hard feelings etc.

I didn't think threads got deleted simply over hurt feelings? it's getting pretty clear there's different rules depending who's involved.

Jduck said:
I didn't think threads got deleted simply over hurt feelings? it's getting pretty clear there's different rules depending who's involved.

Piper requested the thread (that he started) be deleted. Little different situation there

rednecklights said:
It was preventative maintenance before a shitstorm.

More like "hey man the offroad world thinks you're pulling a 747 with Murrah" and I was like "I've beat on this thing for 3 years and now fixing **** I've broken" Then I was kicked out of a group text , defriended , black balled , exiled , banished from the cool kids club etc. molaugh But Murrah and I are cool and on the same page, no hard feelings etc.

Man anytime your feeling kicked out of the cool kids club jus come across the county line and hang out with a few morgan county rednecks. No haters here. thumb.gif

TBItoy said:
Piper requested the thread (that he started) be deleted. Little different situation there

There's been tons of threads the op asked to be deleted, usually a new comer that the pack of wolves jumped on and it's immediately thrown out that threads don't get deleted.

Jduck said:
There's been tons of threads the op asked to be deleted, usually a new comer that the pack of wolves jumped on and it's immediately thrown out that threads don't get deleted.

Aren't most threads that are asked to be deleted fer sail threads ? I get what your saying BUT isn't that more useful to watch folks that like to buying items for $5 and resell them for $500 ? :dunno:

Jduck said:

This is the real truth! Piper made a very tasteful thread about the evolution of his rig. He in no way shape or form bashed any builder along the way. There were several questionable fabrication choices made along the way that were pointed out by others. People grow and progress as fabricators, you have to learn somewhere but a few were scary, I'll leave it at that. A couple of welds couldn't be made because of previous body panels in place, as for the others....... I don't know what the reasons were. In the past, people would have been told to suck it up, don't get so butt hurt about **** but now, if you are in the "cool kids club" you whine and cry and posts are getting locked or moved. Piper may have requested that the post be deleted because he has a soft heart, it's still bullshit. Clean up a thread because of obvious bs or slander but things have changed. Like it or leave it. Honestly it feels like the board should have a black background with a big Pirate logo up top. :flipgotcha: :stir:

rednecklights said:
Aren't most threads that are asked to be deleted fer sail threads ? I get what your saying BUT isn't that more useful to watch folks that like to buying items for $5 and resell them for $500 ? :dunno:

Sooo don't delete for sale ads but allow deleting tech and general discussion threads?

Jduck said:

This man speaks the truth it worse now more than ever IMHO!

Re: Missing threads.

TBItoy said:
Fancy to see you peek in every once in a while to :stir:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen here I post in the for sale forum the other day trying a bumper and wheel and tire. Been busy son. It was just IMHO I agreed with his post. Don't go and get all butt hurt ****. You been to GMP anymore? Haven't seen you since the HL ride. The last night on the moon in pouring down rain sure was fun

who gives a crap where Pipers thread went? He asked it to be removed to avoid drama involving someone he is good friends with, and all of a sudden, three weeks later, it's a big deal? I haven't been around a long time, but there have been threads removed, locked, quarantined or whatever for many reasons. I don't see why this one is such a big deal. No need to stir the pot and try to restart drama. That's what Eddy and Kevin do

Re: Re: Missing threads.

money_pit_yj said:
who gives a crap where Pipers thread went? He asked it to be removed to avoid drama involving someone he is good friends with, and all of a sudden, three weeks later, it's a big deal? I haven't been around a long time, but there have been threads removed, locked, quarantined or whatever for many reasons. I don't see why this one is such a big deal. No need to stir the pot and try to restart drama. That's what Eddy and Kevin do
Hey......leave them small **** mother ****ers out of this. There is a legitimate gripe about the land down under. ....or outer space, or whatever we are bitching about. Can I get a derail?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk