• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Missing threads.

CHASMAN9 said:
I can't make everyone happy all the time, so I do what I can to keep the integrity of this board in tact. Maybe I let things run a little longer than others in the past have, therefore you are seeing situations develop longer? Since I have been moderating this board I have realized that some members simply live on controversy and negativity for their daily fix. Why not focus on other more positive ideas and situations instead of being so negative and worrying about what could have been, and see how it affects you. IF I remove a thread from public viewing, you can bet there is a damn good reason why I have done it, and maybe some just don't understand the true meaning behind it. Speculate all you want, but in the end it is for the good of this forum and it's members. The End...

ADMINISTRATOR

Well said sir. Thankless job you have, especially for someone of your age and it involving technology. Keep up the good work. On a side note, just between me and you, do you want to punch Eddy in the face sometimes for all his :stir: While it is just us talking here, who is the biggest most ruthless troll on the board? I won't tell anyone else.

money_pit_yj said:
Well said sir. Thankless job you have, especially for someone of your age and it involving technology. Keep up the good work. On a side note, just between me and you, do you want to punch Eddy in the face sometimes for all his :stir: While it is just us talking here, who is the biggest most ruthless troll on the board? I won't tell anyone else.

Are you talking about Eddy the carnival guy, or Eddy the locksmith?,, oh wait, are they the same guy???? :stir:

money_pit_yj said:

HAHAHAHA, think I just shat myself laughing, "of my age and technology" Hey, I wasn't there when they invented electricity or the phone or fire, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

As for EddyJ, we have agreed that I wouldn't ride his ferris wheel with him at the helm but I would give him a seat in my buggy ANYTIME. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
HAHAHAHA, think I just shat myself laughing, "of my age and technology" Hey, I wasn't there when they invented electricity or the phone or fire, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

As for EddyJ, we have agreed that I wouldn't ride his ferris wheel with him at the helm but I would give him a seat in my buggy ANYTIME. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR
**** your crazy old timer. I can't wait till the carney gets set up back here. :woot:

I am living proof you don't always have to be a troll.
As far as Gregg and me goes I have no hard feelings at all toward him. Never have. Actually I have great respect for him.
He is putting time into this forum to keep it going. I'm sure he would much rather use that time to be with his family, making money, or doing something he enjoys, instead of babysitting our dumbasses.
Things aren't just the way you like it here? Oh well... it's not your forum. You haven't put in the work and time the "OGs"have. You may have been a member for a couple of years, but you haven't put yourself in a position to be a authority here. So randomly popping in and bitching doesn't really help. If you actually want to make it better you would take the time to make suggestions either publically or privately to admin, or instead of making a suggestion just do something to make it more productive. I bet the vast majority of the "this place sucks now" group, have done very little to make it better. I'm trying to do my part. I hope people see that.

As far as overmoderating goes the last year goes,nobody has more experience with it than I do. I use to do the same crap when John was here. He had his own way of dealing with my smartass, Gregg has his. Yes things are different. Are they better or worse, it doesn't matter. It is what it is. This is what we have so let's make it work.

The ones who think I'm kissing ass, hear me out. This forum allows me to meet like minded people who I can actually feel comfortable with meeting them at a park and go riding. Then actually become friends. I have made many off this forum, anyone of them I would drive cross country to help them, if they needed it.
Without this dumpster fire I would have at least 4 less people in this world who can stand to put up with me. Don't ruin it.

Rant over.

Gregg will ride my Ferris wheel...