• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

16 YO Girl Missing from upstate SC

matth_85

A friend of ours daughter has been missing since last week. Please share if you can. His name is Matt Gambrell and has a public Facebook to share that way. They could be traveling to Florida and I know some of you guys are in that area.

1a39bfd1c7c038e0df4e1e93afe9e0aa.jpg

32e6af1fc5abbd14bd3fb0f5a1f5cb1a.jpg

That's kinda what I though but the "an" instead of "a" had me thinking it might be intentional. Hope it works out for the best though.

Re: Re: 16 YO Girl Missing from upstate SC

Beerj said:
That's kinda what I though but the "an" instead of "a" had me thinking it might be intentional. Hope it works out for the best though.
Just have to give props for the mad grammar skills! Not trying to take away from the importance of the thread, hope everything works out.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

G posted that they found her in Florida last night and he was on the way home with her. No other details have been posted.

whats up with all the stories like this all at once? Maybe I'm just noticing them now or something but seems like in the last week there have been a bunch of runaway teen girls with older guys

jeeptj99 said:
whats up with all the stories like this all at once? Maybe I'm just noticing them now or something but seems like in the last week there have been a bunch of runaway teen girls with older guys

Parents don't really pay attention to their kids & aren't involved enough.... If a girl's father isn't in every aspect of her life odds are she'll find a guy who is... The thought of have a daughter terrifies me

muddinmetal said:
Parents don't really pay attention to their kids & aren't involved enough.... If a girl's father isn't in every aspect of her life odds are she'll find a guy who is...

Dead truth.