• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

plumberbeck said:
Well looks like I have nuthin to drive now..... aop claims another victim n left me with a busted tcase, broke front pinion, burned up my winch, runnin hot and passenger rear tire flat, looks like it's time to upgrade. I ant gonna let that stop me I may load up the 4wheeler n come on out n watch everybody else
That sucks but atvs aren't aloud

plumberbeck said:
Well looks like I have nuthin to drive now..... aop claims another victim n left me with a busted tcase, broke front pinion, burned up my winch, runnin hot and passenger rear tire flat, looks like it's time to upgrade. I ant gonna let that stop me I may load up the 4wheeler n come on out n watch everybody else
. Reason I have sat out the last couple of rides, knew my junk wouldn't ever hold up, so I saved it for RBD.

LandSpeeder said:
Not open for wheeling is what I was told. But I'll be pulling in late that night. Pack yer turkey sammwich fer thanksgiving.
. No need for a turkey sammwich, he is trucker on here, him and his wife cooks the whole spread Thursday afternoon, and everyone that's there can eat! And it is goooooood!

Re: Re: MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

LandSpeeder said:
Not open for wheeling is what I was told. But I'll be pulling in late that night. Pack yer turkey sammwich fer thanksgiving.
Leave your turkey sammich at home. Come eat with us.

This events weather is looking a whole lot better now, than it looked like it was going to be last week. But the nights are gonna be warmer now and the rain is pushing to the later part of the weekend.
Sunday looks like it's gone be wet. That BarbieJeepRacing gone be nasty!

Will it be open Wednesday though? I'd like to set up camp and then head back home for thursday for thanksgiving stuff I have going on since I'm only 45 min away. Don't really want to set my stuff up with gate closed and look like an ass.

Barbie Jeep racing prep.
Can Mustang's enter?

11221547_10153727644952421_7238995431290509262_o.jpg

Re: Re: MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

94xjsport94 said:
Will it be open Wednesday though? I'd like to set up camp and then head back home for thursday for thanksgiving stuff I have going on since I'm only 45 min away. Don't really want to set my stuff up with gate closed and look like an ass.
You should be ok to set up camp.

94xjsport94 said:
Bad news. No matter how you show up... Well ,.. U know.. :flipoff1:
I can't wait till this weekend .. God I feel bad but i wanna just go riding and do thanksgiving next week sometime. Dam. I'm on schedule to be fully prepared, and loaded by Wed. I really wanna try some of that food. Man, I NEVER eat good food like that. Thinkin bout just taking trailer to thanksgiving and dipping from there.. That way I will have time to go through all the stuff will sets up Wednesday. Hahah
Man I'm excited. Been workin on my ****, new paint and stuff. :woot: look forward to seeing Yall. And punching chad in the throat. :smoke:

Got my pile o parts finished up and loaded onto the trailer yesterday. Going to be a good time. Should have a group of 4-5 of us rolling in Friday morning from NC.