• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run - March 18-20, 2016

New water pump, belts, radiator, spare tire, locker, HD tie rod, jack handle.
You sumbiches have made me spend more on this damn Jeep in one week than all of last year combined. :****:

and I'm still having carb problems. What you know about a Weber 32/36 DGEV StevO?

Terryjmatthew said:
New water pump, belts, radiator, spare tire, locker, HD tie rod, jack handle.
You sumbiches have made me spend more on this damn Jeep in one week than all of last year combined. :****:

and I'm still having carb problems. What you know about a Weber 32/36 DGEV StevO?

Should have bought a yota. Lullz

There are RV hookups, but not sure how many and how many may already be spoken for.

I'm gonna try to make this ride that Saturday if nothing gets in the way.

JohnG said:
There are 4 and they are first come first served.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

10-4 we're coming in Sat morning. Sounds like I'll be running the generator lmao.

Is there showers out there?? It looks like my family may not be coming with me so hell I may put my truck bed tent together. Gotta look at the weather and I damn sure wanna be able to take a shower.

truckbroke said:
Is there showers out there?? It looks like my family may not be coming with me so hell I may put my truck bed tent together. Gotta look at the weather and I damn sure wanna be able to take a shower.

It's gonna rain! I will make sure there is plenty of TP and the lights work. loller.gif loller.gif

bad80cj said:
It's gonna rain! I will make sure there is plenty of TP and the lights work. loller.gif loller.gif

Maybe some cleaning ?? Last time they was nasty as hell. After RBD. Cleaned one best as possible so we could use it.
It is a shame people can be so nasty. Makes you wonder what there house looks like.......

bad80cj said:
I predict freezing rain, thunderstorms, possible naders, and 90 degrees and sunny all in one day. At least that's how it's been damn near every time I've been to MMORV. :****:

Terryjmatthew said:
I predict freezing rain, thunderstorms, possible naders, and 90 degrees and sunny all in one day. At least that's how it's been damn near every time I've been to MMORV. :****:

That's just how it is at MMORV all the time. Place is in a weather vortex of some kind. Oh well gotta love it. Rain is not stopping my good time that weekend.

Anybody from that area what`s a good clean hotel to stay at not far away. Hamptons is where I normally stay and the kind of cleanliness I prefer.