• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

Re: MMORV - Ipromptu Ride next Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

Finally broke down and have just about talked myself into camping more often instead of driving home after a day of wheeling. I just ordered a 10x10 EZ up canopy to set up over the front of my trailer Saturday night, throw my tarp and air mattress down, and that'll be my camping spot. Done that without a canopy last time I was at MM and got cold/wet when dew fell through the night.

Hope it comes in by Saturday in case it R words... :-X

TacomaJD said:
Finally broke down and have just about talked myself into camping more often instead of driving home after a day of wheeling. I just ordered a 10x10 EZ up canopy to set up over the front of my trailer Saturday night, throw my tarp and air mattress down, and that'll be my camping spot. Done that without a canopy last time I was at MM and got cold/wet when dew fell through the night.

Hope it comes in by Saturday in case it R words... :-X

Fun at Morris Mountain = R word :****:

I figure we'll be there around 9ish maybe? Zayne, if you get there later or something and nobody is in the parking lot, call me and I'll either tell you how to get to where we are or come meet you. :drinkers:

ibrokeit said:
Josh will be there around 1 as drunk around 2.

Me, drunk? ....noooooo.

You know me too well :****:

Draco said:
Think we gonna try to make it too. I'll ride around and watch ya'll break your ****. :drinkers:

Don't care to go ride the landfill with the crowds.

Work strikes again....Looks like I'll be working OT. :-\

Latest posts