• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV- RBD 2011 "Biggest wheelin party of the year" & $1000 race - Nov 25-27

zukiscott said:
A friend of mine and his 16 year old son will be coming over from Douglasville Ga. Saturday morning to watch the comp,

They are coming in a car...,that will be parked at the camp ground,...I will give them both rides over to the LOS PRIMOS side and back,

When the comp is over they will get in their car and go back home.

What should I tell them it will cost each of them to come and watch the comp :dunno:

I,m not tryin to be a DODO HEAD here, I just know they will most likely NOT go for having to pay $35.00 each to watch the comp.

....or am I reading between the lines that the NO SPECTATOR rule has been put in place to STOP this type of traffic at the event :dunno:

??? ??? ???

Sounds like they're your passengers! Just have to sign in with you at the gate when they get there.

Alabama / AUburn game time has been announced. Kickoff is 2:40 SATURDAY. Plan to watch it at the RV after to competition.

Note to Ricky. I need to be back at the RV by 2:30 to watch the game with Nan.

Planning on coming down to watch the competition on saturday.

What kind of rig is needed to get up to Los Primos to watch the comp? Can I get up there in a stockish toyota or do I need to bring the trail rig?

AW HELL MAN,.....bring the trail rig and hit trails with us after the comp :dblthumb:

It will all depend on what you call STOCKISH, if the ground is wet or not for you to make it over to LOS PRIMOS in a stock non lockered ride :dunno:

If it is dry I could get a chevette over there :****:

GOOD TIMES JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!! I am bringing italian sausage with green peppers and onions in a wrap this year for trail grub. Rolling in early, and staying late. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

ADAMCARTER315 said:
Any pictures of the course? Is it going to be ran like it always has been?

Pictures from last year can be seen in the Pirate4x4.com article below:

http://pirate4x4.com/trailreports/2010-rbd/index.php

The course will run from bottom to top just like last year with the exception of the ledges at the top may be more of a challenge. Spectators will be considerabley futher away from the course (sorry cell phone videographers!)

COMPETITORS PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND READ THE ATTACHMENT BELOW:

Attachments

• RBD_competitor information.docx
    14.2 KB · Views: 119
Sonnenburg said:
Chair Torch v2.0 from RBD '09 may come out. You bringing the hell sled, Ricky? My goal for this year is to not get run over again :****:
laughing1
Yeah we are bringing the sled. Should be a good time. No night riding with dobosh and I think you'll Avoid most danger. laughing1

Speeding said:
. Spectators will be considerabley futher away from the course (sorry cell phone videographers!)

GOOD. Maybe people will ACTUALLY WATCH the action instead of staring at their damn PHONES.

You go to an event/big ride now-a-days and all the 'necks look like a bunch of DAMN ASIAN TOURISTS with their cameras and phones. :flipper:

i just wanna see some people gas it and not get my ass run over, then go hit some trails and crawl some rocks, then come back to camp and :drinkers:

Sounds like a good plan! If the comp goes like last year average run was between 30-60 seconds, x 3 runs x 30 rigs means the comp should have about 1.5-2 hours of action. Probably be done around 1-2 if all goes to plan! Should be able to get some good riding in Saturday afternoon! Of course all trails are open during the comp.