• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

Cant bring old yeller but didnt want to miss this , flying into atlanta early friday . Can some one help me out where to stay fri night. Still cant belive moma lettin me out right after turkey dinner. :woot: :woot:

America's Best Value Inn in Heflin, AL is only 9 miles from the park and owned by "Sam" on here. Also Oxford has several nice hotels but they are a little further out than ABVI in Heflin. If booking a room at ABVI, mention Morris Mountain Offroad Park for discounted rooming rates. Think a single bed room will only run you $45 per night with the MMORV discount. Might can even book them online cheaper.

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=1473

TacomaJD said:
America's Best Value Inn in Heflin, AL is only 9 miles from the park and owned by "Sam" on here. Also Oxford has several nice hotels but they are a little further out than ABVI in Heflin. If booking a room at ABVI, mention Morris Mountain Offroad Park for discounted rooming rates. Think a single bed room will only run you $45 per night with the MMORV discount. Might can even book them online cheaper.

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=1473
Thankyou sir . thumb.gif I will call ABVI today. cant wait to see all the new rigs out in the last couple of months, and of corse the smell of race gas with a air show. priceless!!!

Anyone going down with a cherokee? I know i cant keep up with the big boys so if anyone with a cherokee want to ride let me know. And would anyone be interested in doing a little ecors racing ? THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to break ****

aetnaboy said:
Anyone going down with a cherokee? I know i cant keep up with the big boys so if anyone with a cherokee want to ride let me know. And would anyone be interested in doing a little ecors racing ? THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to break ****

There will be plenty of people down there in smaller rigs, MMORV has stuff for everyone.

I don't know what you're talking about "a little ecors racing", because ecors is a race series and runs their own events, there won't be "a little ecors racing" at RBD...
:wtflol:

crosseyed cat said:
Cant bring old yeller but didnt want to miss this , flying into atlanta early friday . Can some one help me out where to stay fri night. Still cant belive moma lettin me out right after turkey dinner. :woot: :woot:
man i wanna go with you so bad cory...i hate this working for a living crap!

aetnaboy said:

Like TBItoy stated, there will be several smaller rigs there. And if by ECORS racing you mean hauling ass around the park on the main trails, I assure you there will not be enough open room for any of that. This park will be packed the whole weekend.

539946_10152267946115554_71627079_n.jpg

Some last minute repairs. Can't wait :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
Like TBItoy stated, there will be several smaller rigs there. And if by ECORS racing you mean hauling ass around the park on the main trails, I assure you there will not be enough open room for any of that. This park will be packed the whole weekend.

I plan to get there late friday night. Will there be time/space for a 1/2 day of wheeling on saturday? i know hill climb comp will be going on. It's a 4.5 hr drive for me. I'd be leaving sunday mid-day.

1slowhatch said:
I plan to get there late friday night. Will there be time/space for a 1/2 day of wheeling on saturday? i know hill climb comp will be going on. It's a 4.5 hr drive for me. I'd be leaving sunday mid-day.

Oh yeah there will be people wheelin all day Saturday. The park is open while the comp is going on. Comp should be over in just a couple hours.

1slowhatch said:
Low of 24 degrees... and I plan to tent camp.. :'(

Bring some firewood, a good sleeping bag, and a bunch of sweatshirts molaugh

I'm still suprised that nobody has confirmed if any of the new buggies that are out will be at RBD. Ain't nutswinging at all, I just think it'd be something cool to look forward to seeing if we knew if buggies like Momentum, Game Changer, Rage, and any others were for sure gonna be in the Primos Comp. I figure the outlaw buggy will be there since he was at RBD workday giving it a test run.....and is Lovett gonna run Hitman even though it's for sale? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: