• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

FroggF350 said:
Lots of big air at this years RBD event!!!
I want to say thank you to Ricky B for inviting us out to time/score this event. We had a blast and I got to meet lots of new people and saw several new rigs. I didnt get to meet the other Ricky B, but he did a good job with announcements during the comp. Also, would like to thank John G for helping to keep things safe up top during the comp.
Gongratulations to the winners, Bobby and Tripp for the fast times, and also to Timmie Cameron for Biggest air/best in show.

HUGE thanks to you for lettin' an ole cripple fawker bum a ride to the top of Primos in the RZR. That damn Primos bypass trail whooped my ass :****:

And what about a Busted Knuckle approved bon fire :drinkers: that **** was awesome! molaugh

RBD 2012 - Bon FIREworks!!!

MAN what a bonfire party we had Saturday nite yall :woot: :woot: :woot:

RBD12168.jpg

RBD12180.jpg

RBD12170.jpg

Wow, what an awesome event!!!! I got a chance to take my Dad Saturday to the race and do some hard core wheelin. We both had a great time!!!! :dblthumb:

RBD ride gets better every year!!! :driving:

We had a great time! Thanks to all those who helped My son Riley get up to the site and back out when we left. He loved it! Thanks for giving him a ride in the buggy to Bobby Tanner too!
Thanks,
Bobby
CCOR

CCOR said:
We had a great time! Thanks to all those who helped My son Riley get up to the site and back out when we left. He loved it! Thanks for giving him a ride in the buggy to Bobby Tanner too!
Thanks,
Bobby
CCOR

Man, we were glad to help.... It's always good to put a name with a face!!!!

CCOR said:
Thanks,
Bobby
CCOR

Always happy to help. I'm glad he got to see the show. I'm sure he enjoyed it.

@ 1:23, Julio busts in there in full party spirit with a "HEY THERE, IT'S FAWKIN AWESOME!" molaugh molaugh molaugh Dammit such good times were had this weekend. The bass this truck is capable of emitting in person is undescribable. Was damn perfect for the large scale onsite party shenanigans :****:

SHELBY TANNER GETS HAIRTRICKED!!