• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

zukiscott said:
Well HELL YEA this is some good news :woot: ,, and yes are yall gettin there Friday :dunno: ,,, cause we gone get our RIDE ON Friday :dblthumb:

Good cuz I ain't gonna be wortha phuck for nothing Saturday but trying to float my liver :****:

EXTREME Barbie Jeep Racing

We will be running the Barbie Jeep Race this year RAIN OR SHINE. Drivers Meeting Sunday at 10am at the top of los primos!
We are putting up $100 cash money to the winner.
Contact me if you would like to sponsor the race. The more money on the line the more epic it will be!
ONLY STOCK to stock modified vehicles will be allowed and must have plastic tires.
NOW GO FIND YOU A RACE RIG!

Be sure to like Barbie Jeep Racing on Facebook to keep up with info - http://www.facebook.com/BarbieJeepRacing

BustedKnucklefilms said:
EXTREME Barbie Jeep Racing

We will be running the Barbie Jeep Race this year RAIN OR SHINE. Drivers Meeting Sunday at 10am at the top of los primos!
We are putting up $100 cash money to the winner.
Contact me if you would like to sponsor the race. The more money on the line the more epic it will be!
ONLY STOCK to stock modified vehicles will be allowed and must have plastic tires.
NOW GO FIND YOU A RACE RIG!

Be sure to like Barbie Jeep Racing on Facebook to keep up with info - http://www.facebook.com/BarbieJeepRacing

Glad to hear they will be racing again! Sure missed the videos from it last year.

There's a BIG part of me that wants to race a barbie jeep soooo bad! But then there's that other part that says, it's possible that you hang your prosthetic on a tree, rip what's left of your knee apart, and be out of work another few months. Don't need that molaugh Damn it looks fun as hell though!!!!!!!!!

i present to you the WDFA racing "hell sled omega"... see yall bitches thursday... eat, take a ****, go wheelin'....

IMG_20121116_124443.jpg

TacomaJD said:
There's a BIG part of me that wants to race a barbie jeep soooo bad! But then there's that other part that says, it's possible that you hang your prosthetic on a tree, rip what's left of your knee apart, and be out of work another few months. Don't need that molaugh Damn it looks fun as hell though!!!!!!!!!

Just put a cage around your babrbie jeep and you'll be good to go!

RC COMP RULES

Just wanted to make these clear, this is all about having fun and beatin on equipment that aint gonna cost 3 grand to fix :driving:

-Be at GBU a little after the primos race. Go grab some lunch and a couple beers and come on over. We gonna be there till bout dark.
-Time limit will be given, fastest combined run up the course will win it.
-Each driver gets 2 runs up
-No other penalties except time. If you break, you fix it on the clock, if you reverse, who cares?
-Keep it fun, that is the reason I wanted to put this together.
- 5 DOLLAR entry, winner will get the entire pay out!

We will be scoping the course out friday and pre-running to establish the time limit.

If anyone needs parts, or would like to drive any of my replica rigs please dont hesitate to ask! This is all about fun, myself and my buddies who will be coming down just for the RC event to watch the real buggies run are extremely excited to meet everyone and show off our love for the rock bouncers (The way we can afford to do so) Thanks again for having us, I should be meetin up with Lovett around 1ish friday, and will be there through sunday! :spin:

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

TacomaJD said:
You comin down Friday too?

zukiscott said:
Well HELL YEA this is some good news :woot: ,, and yes are yall gettin there Friday :dunno: ,,, cause we gone get our RIDE ON Friday :dblthumb:

Naw, the :afro: that is comin with me has to work on Friday.

There is a small chance we might leave Friday night, but
We'll probably get there about race time on Sat.

Cool, we'll drink some for ya Friday :drinkers: I think I'm gonna start preparing my liver Tuesday night for the abuse it's bound to endure next weekend. I'm so pumped up about this ****, it ain't even funny!

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

I am in be there Saturday morning bright and early.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TacomaJD said:
Cool, we'll drink some for ya Friday :drinkers: I think I'm gonna start preparing my liver Tuesday night for the abuse it's bound to endure next weekend. I'm so pumped up about this ****, it ain't even funny!

Just talked to my buddy, we're leaving on Friday night as soon as he gets done slangin mail :dblthumb:

we'll look up u and Julio when we get there :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

I'm gonna talk him into bringin some R/C **** too, he builds some badass "break your ****in leg when they get outta control" big power r/c rock bouncer stuff.

2012-04-23_01-22-32_533.jpg

NEEDEDfor hell sled omega, 30ft piece of old synthetic rope, ratchet strap, or good quality rope... it needs to be this long or even a little longer...

also if you plan on riding the HSO, and everyone is more than welcome, a helmet is required, im not sharing mine, so dont ask... i would highly recommend coveralls, gloves and eye protection, but all that **** is optional, if you're dumb you gotta be tough...

draggbody said:
NEEDEDfor hell sled omega, 30ft piece of old synthetic rope, ratchet strap, or good quality rope... it needs to be this long or even a little longer...

also if you plan on riding the HSO, and everyone is more than welcome, a helmet is required, im not sharing mine, so dont ask... i would highly recommend coveralls, gloves and eye protection, but all that **** is optional, if you're dumb you gotta be tough...

I've got a bubba rope that stretches. Should be PEEFECT for this.

ibrokeit said:
Well hopefully it makes it but if not, it will be worth it. I've got a brand new one also.

I'll bring a backup slinger in case someone rips the hood off their grocery getter and wants to join in. :woot: :woot: :driving: